Sad news for Nebraska Football

SouthernJet

Hey, wait a second, I never said I liked my job :) but...

Please don't think this is a personal attack; just my opinion. It drives me crazy that firms, like yours, are able to get away with this sort of BS. There are a ton of great sceintists out there who can not make ends meet financially, yet slick young politicians snatch these jobs up b/c they don't let morals get in the way of production. Long/short: most developers do not want actual scientists performong your job duties, as they are afaraid of what their experiments will yield (i.e. dicoveries of endangered species, etc.). This philosophy, along with administrative policy makers on capitol hill, is the catalyst for big-time development, and the policy in place to slow down these tycoons gets "danced around" by hot-shots like yourself.

in all honesty, i think almost all development is bad for the environment and I don't think it should be comprimized at all. but thats just me. OH AND I HATE ALL POLITICIANS.

The natural environment sustained by responsible engineering of the built environment.

It is impossible for man-kind to exist without comprimising the environment. However, as it stands, there is no comprimise; it is a people first mantality.

I HATE PEOPLE!

The natural environment sustained by responsible engineering of the built environment.

It is impossible for man-kind to exist without comprimising the environment. However, as it stands, there is no comprimise; it is a people first mantality.

I HATE PEOPLE!

which is why i am hoping for a mass extinction...

Please don't think this is a personal attack; just my opinion. It drives me crazy that firms, like yours, are able to get away with this sort of BS. There are a ton of great sceintists out there who can not make ends meet financially, yet slick young politicians snatch these jobs up b/c they don't let morals get in the way of production. Long/short: most developers do not want actual scientists performong your job duties, as they are afaraid of what their experiments will yield (i.e. dicoveries of endangered species, etc.). This philosophy, along with administrative policy makers on capitol hill, is the catalyst for big-time development, and the policy in place to slow down these tycoons gets "danced around" by hot-shots like yourself.

you dont read very well, do you? i agreed with you in every way.

i am anti politician, and anti-development in every way. which is why i would like to quit this job and get an actual one. what you are not realizing is that i am just a jr. environmental scientist, i have only had the job for about 9 months now. i either follow the rules for now and keep my job, the only one within an hour and a half or i call them out on it and get fired FOR SURE. the companies are flawed. they are money hungry bitches who feel the need to coddle the clients they work for because they know if they don't, they will not get the work. or at least that is how they feel. and in many ways, with the types of companies they work with, this is in fact the case. which, is why i am looking to move to a new firm, in a new place.

Archived