Funny Herm Photoshop

shawn306

Nice. Except that it should be Edwards dictating the gameplan.

I remember in pre-season practice Solari called a pass on one of Herm's "always run" plays (probably 2nd & 9) & Trent Green threw a TD on the play. Herm was having none of it, saying something to the effect of, "They should've called a running play there. They'll learn soon enough." No joke. Think it was posted here.

I remember in pre-season practice Solari called a pass on one of Herm's "always run" plays (probably 2nd & 9) & Trent Green threw a TD on the play. Herm was having none of it, saying something to the effect of, "They should've called a running play there. They'll learn soon enough." No joke. Think it was posted here.

the stupidity of having any predictable always-run situations (except for 3rd and very long) is completely lost on this buffoon.

Never heard that one. Sounds like a classic Edwards move though.

Archived