New York Jets Taste of the NFL Benefit

JetNation

ShopRite, Kraft and Jets will tackle hunger at the Fifth Annual New York Jets Taste of the NFL Benefit. In football, it takes a sound game plan and plenty of teamwork to benefit. Beating hunger is no different. Please join us on Thursday, May 3, 2007 for a unique dining experience and enjoy food from some of New York and New Jersey’s finest five-star restaurants at GUASTAVINOS. Participat...

More...

You don`t think that max WOULD PAY 1/2 for JET NATIONS #1 PROMOTER FIRST TYSON ,Mrs. Brenda...Why not get JETnation to sponser a limo to & from NJ to the resturant for the NJ JN folks

LOL.

Let's throw in a round of VIP tickets on the house. hahaha!

Generally speaking if I spend several hundred dollars on a meal I expect LOTS of food. Not a fancy wine tasting kind of thing either! \:D/

I just give to charity- many deserving charities out there

I get my sports fix in all other ways.

Frank I got your PM. And I agree. Our $400 would be better spent at Scores. Although it won't last 3 hours I still think it is the better choice.

See you there.

Frank I got your PM. And I agree. Our $400 would be better spent at Scores. Although it won't last 3 hours I still think it is the better choice.

See you there.

I have the Pussycat Lounge here in downtown Manhattan - 400 would not last 30 minutes

I have the Pussycat Lounge here in downtown Manhattan - 400 would not last 30 minutes

When females are involved I never go in expecting to do anything for 30 minutes. Twice in a row was never my thing.

Archived