Bulls

ECURB

Just beat the Pistons tonight...

They play the Cavs on Sat. and if they win they go from the 5th seed to the 2nd seed... (they currently have the 3rd best record in the east but division winners are seeded no lower than 4. The Cavs would fall to 5th seed...

This would be huge for the Bulls as they have the best home record in the east... and the #2 seed would give them HC advantage in rounds 1 and 2.

The Bulls suck.

One and done.

:roll:

What icon is that you used, the magic? lol

The Bulls are the best home team in the east, and I think the best tema in the east... they will not be 1 and done...

Yeah he's great. Thats why a fossil like PJ Brown has been playing over him all year.

Are you crazy? You obviously just looked at the AVG minutes or something... Tyrus has been getting a lot of playing time, and is now finishing games for the Bulls instead of PJ. The Bulls play PJ when they need a Vet out there now, and Tyrus the rest of them time, he is getting standing O's every other play in CHicago now and even the announcers are starting to fall in love with him...

Watch the Bulls-Cavs game this weekend and see for yourself...

Are you crazy? You obviously just looked at the AVG minutes or something... Tyrus has been getting a lot of playing time, and is now finishing games for the Bulls instead of PJ. The Bulls play PJ when they need a Vet out there now, and Tyrus the rest of them time, he is getting standing O's every other play in CHicago now and even the announcers are starting to fall in love with him...

Watch the Bulls-Cavs game this weekend and see for yourself...

Out of the last 5 games, Brown has played more mins then Thomas 4 of them.

Out of the last 5 games, Brown has played more mins then Thomas 4 of them.

Who knows why Skiles is doing it the way he is, but Tyrus has been getting more and more playing time and has been getting better and better... he had a double double against the Pistons last night...

coming out of college Tyrus was called a raw player. ofcourse they are not going to throw him into the fire right away.

Thanks thats the word SKiles used, he said he wanted to be carefull with how he brought him along... considering how well he has done with Ben Gordon, Kirk H, and L. Deng I trust him to bring along Tyrus well too.

Tyrus is overrated bottom line your just a typical bulls fan. Talkin crap when your up then when you guys are bad like you were when Jordan left you run and hide for 7 years. Fairwheather fans. Discrace to sports.

Please do me a favor and try not to be an internet tough guy calling out people you dont know...

I have been a big fan for nearly 20 years now... nothing has changed... I was a big fan when the only games I ever saw where the BullvsKnicks BullsvsNets games becuase I live in the NY area...

I talked crap when they sucked too, you just werent there to hear it.

Tyrus Thomas is the real deal... he is not overrated at all, most people still consider him a bench/raw player... how is that overrated???

People who talk sh*t about other fans that they dont know on a message board. Discrace to sports.

They will prove you wrong this year.

Bank on it.

Ha you guys will never win a ring as long as Mavs and Spurs are in the West. Hell you wont even get to the finals and I wasnt trying to be an internet tough guys im just tired of having to here fans of teams who sucked gloat now because their all good and rub it in other peoples faces.

Ha you guys will never win a ring as long as Mavs and Spurs are in the West.

Thats what everyone said about the Heat last year, the same heat team that the Bulls nearly beat in the playoffs without a Center...

Thats what everyone said about the Heat last year, the same heat team that the Bulls nearly beat in the playoffs without a Center...

Nearly beat my ass those 2 games you won was a fluke as was your season last year. You were 41 and 41 with no injuries or any problems besides the fact that you were garbage. The Knicks will win a ring before the bulls because by the time the Knicks young talent becomes great teams like the mavs and suns wont be as good and you guys of course will be bad. Im sorry but the bulls just piss me off my freind is a bulls fan an all he does is talk ****. Meanwhile he was lakers fan the year they went to the finals against the pistons and lost and now he says "they were my 2nd favorite team" its bull****.

The Bulls have beaten the following teams this year...

Detroit

San Antonio

Dallas

Phoenix

They also have one of the best home records in the NBA, Ben Wallace has been playing better and better as the season get close to the end as most Veteran big guys do, Tyrus Thomas has been playing great...

They will prove you wrong, and I will laugh at you.... very simple

The Bulls have beaten the following teams this year...

Detroit

San Antonio

Dallas

Phoenix

They also have one of the best home records in the NBA, Ben Wallace has been playing better and better as the season get close to the end as most Veteran big guys do, Tyrus Thomas has been playing great...

They will prove you wrong, and I will laugh at you.... very simple

No I will be laughing at you when their gone by the 1st or second round. Your gonna base one win off those teams and think you can beat them. Come on. Besides you beat Phoenix with Nash out.

No I will be laughing at you when their gone by the 1st or second round.

As a Knicks fan you could only DREAM of having that this year...

You talk about all of this young talent...

The Bulls have...

Hinrich

Gordon

Deng

Thomas

Nocioni

Sefolosha

All of them are young and 4 of them already have playoff experience... Deng has come on really strong this year breaking the 20PPG mark... Hinrich is one of the best PG's out there, Gordon need to be more consistant but when he gets going you cant stop him. Thomas has been playing great and he is still raw yet, Nocioni is a tough guy but a great scorer as well, and Sefolosha is going to be a very good gaurd.

As a Knicks fan you could only DREAM of having that this year...

You talk about all of this young talent...

The Bulls have...

Hinrich

Gordon

Deng

Thomas

Nocioni

Sefolosha

All of them are young and 4 of them already have playoff experience... Deng has come on really strong this year breaking the 20PPG mark... Hinrich is one of the best PG's out there, Gordon need to be more consistant but when he gets going you cant stop him. Thomas has been playing great and he is still raw yet, Nocioni is a tough guy but a great scorer as well, and Sefolosha is going to be a very good gaurd.

Yea but you dont have a low post scorer. Someone like Eddy Curry. Someone you guys gave up on and hes gonna be great for us. Especially when he become a great defender which I beleive he will be one day. We have got young talent as well.

Curry

Frye

Balkman

Collins

Lee

Morris

Nate

When all this young talent develops were gonna be a very good team. Also Marbury has changed his game and if he can lead the Knicks to a winning season next year him Curry and maybe Lee will be all-stars.

Yea but you dont have a low post scorer. Someone like Eddy Curry. Someone you guys gave up on and hes gonna be great for us. Especially when he become a great defender which I beleive he will be one day. We have got young talent as well.

Curry

Frye

Balkman

Collins

Lee

Morris

Nate

When all this young talent develops were gonna be a very good team. Also Marbury has changed his game and if he can lead the Knicks to a winning season next year him Curry and maybe Lee will be all-stars.

Curry is so terrible on D its not even funny... dont expect much there... he takes plays off and doesnt even seem to care if he gets better...

Thomas > Frye

Nocioni > Balkman

Duhon/Gordon/Hinrich > Collins

Deng > Lee

Thomas > Morris

Gordon/Hinrich > Nate

Archived