Kerry Rhodes interview from TheJetsBlog

SoFlaJets

Thanks for posting this. Kerry was a very nice guy. He was very gracious and I thought he had some good answers. I didn't get everything down on paper, as I am an idiot and couldn't get my recorder to work for the conversation.

He really respects Vilma, and it's clear they are very tight. I get the sense Rhodes wants to help lead the team, and he is learning from a good source if he is palling around with Vilma.

I thought the bit about Mangini asking him to teach others about film was interesting.

I hope to get another interview sometime in the future, and maybe I'll be more bold. I really want to know what's going on with his contract. He's a grounded guy, but I fear he wants to hit the open market to see what's out there.

Thanks for posting this. Kerry was a very nice guy. He was very gracious and I thought he had some good answers. I didn't get everything down on paper, as I am an idiot and couldn't get my recorder to work for the conversation.

He really respects Vilma, and it's clear they are very tight. I get the sense Rhodes wants to help lead the team, and he is learning from a good source if he is palling around with Vilma.

I thought the bit about Mangini asking him to teach others about film was interesting.

I hope to get another interview sometime in the future, and maybe I'll be more bold. I really want to know what's going on with his contract. He's a grounded guy, but I fear he wants to hit the open market to see what's out there.

I post a lot of your stuff here JB...I don't know where you find it but you do a great job...so thank YOU

Good read. Awesome job by thejetsblog as always. Pretty cool that they got to interview him. I would rather read someone doing this because it is their passion any day of the week.

Keep up the good work guys!

Archived