Rutgers

mangenious420

Good ol' RU. Didn't see a second of the game but congrats to them and I'll be watching on Tuesday Night, minus from 9-10 while House is on.;-)

yo big man, it's WOMEN'S HOOPS!!!!:dohslap: Rangers-Islanders is on Tuesday night. So is THE SHIELD. The only thing to watch is the scroll at the bottom of ESPN NEWS during commercials.

that being said, GO RU!!!

To win a national championship is a big deal -no matter what the sport-it would be quite a acomplishment- NBA guys should learn how to play defense from Stringer and her team.

nobody said it wouldn't be a great thing for them to win a title...I'd just rather watch grass grow than a women's basketball game....and yes, the NBA sucks, I agree.

NBA sucks, wow, you know nothing about basketball........

your right...any sport where you can watch a 1 on 1 game for 45 minutes where only 3 or 4 teams in the league play defense, then everyone decides to play for the last 3 minutes, must be great. oh yeah, it also doesn't matter what the score is either until the last 5 mins since there are 10-0 runs by each team every 5 mins...no thanks, I'll watch NCAA hoops.

yo big man, it's WOMEN'S HOOPS!!!!:dohslap: Rangers-Islanders is on Tuesday night. So is THE SHIELD. The only thing to watch is the scroll at the bottom of ESPN NEWS during commercials.

that being said, GO RU!!!

You're right. For some reason I thought the Ranger / Isles game was tonight. Well, so much for watching the ladies.

Archived