Anyone see Canada beat Slovakia

Gang Green Girl

I posted on the other thread- I knew you would be happy Gagne scored twice

Canada and Sweden for the championship are the two best teams

USA lost in a shootout- that is not how championships should be decided- classic overtime games in NHL history- I do not think there is anything more exciting to me than overtime in hockey playoffs.

You said it, Frank. Shootouts are just WRONG.

Did you see the USA game? Rick DiPietro had 49 saves in a 3-2 loss. The kid played his heart out.

DiPietro was great- it really is a shame to lose in a stupid shootout-with Brodeur in goal my bet is on The Canadians to win it again

Don't you mean, "with Gagne at LW, bets are on Canada to win it again".

Canada's best player has been Nash from Columbus.

Gagne needs to get a championship from national team because he will not get it from the Flyers

"Great" may be too strong a word. But Gagne is a very talented player. Wouldn't you agree? I can't even name a LW on the Blewshirts.

Derek is GREAT. And the definition of LEADER. And, if you're gonna mention MY Derek, please go to the baseball forum.

te="faba"]

Just because you think he is hot GGG does not mean he is a great player- see Derek jeter

"Great" may be too strong a word. But Gagne is a very talented player. Wouldn't you agree? I can't even name a LW on the Blewshirts.

Derek is GREAT. And the definition of LEADER. And, if you're gonna mention MY Derek, please go to the baseball forum.

You got me good = Congrats and yes Gagne is a good player. Rangers roster it has been so long I am even forgetting their players!

Archived