Does Michael Bush = Willis Mcgahee

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

Well McGahee was actually taken in the 1st round by the Bills but I do think Atlanta, where his former coach in college Bobby Petrino lays, who also needs a big bruising back, will take a shot at him in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Well McGahee was actually taken in the 1st round by the Bills but I do think Atlanta, where his former coach in college Bobby Petrino lays, who also needs a big bruising back, will take a shot at him in the 2nd or 3rd round.

This is not want I wanted to hear. I've liked this dude for a while now and was hoping he might last till the 5ht round were we would have a shot at him. Well, I was hoping anyways, not that Mangini calls me up to ask my opinion. But he should :character42:

Good point.

Bettis=Hall Of Fame

Hall Of Fame = Over-rated.

;-)

If Michael Bush is the next Jerome Bettis then the Falcons or whoever picks him is in for a hell of a next 10-12 years.

BTW, CoachTsurfing, with Jones, Leon & Cedric, I highly doubt the Jets take a Running back.

Hall Of Fame = Over-rated.

;-)

If Michael Bush is the next Jerome Bettis then the Falcons or whoever picks him is in for a hell of a next 10-12 years.

BTW, CoachTsurfing, with Jones, Leon & Cedric, I highly doubt the Jets take a Running back.

I'm not a Bettis fan, 3 yards and a clowd of dust...good for him. If Bush is like Bettis, no thank you. As you said, with jones, leon and cedric, i'd be very surprised to take a back that wasn't a 7th rounder.

as for the HOF. You got a problem with Irvin getting in? you don't think drug dealers/users should be in there? What about guys that make an entire career off hook routes where they throw the corner to the ground before they break?

I'm just sayin...

Archived