Quinn drops cause he is a Turd

SouthernJet

those players won some big games,, quinn choked in the clutch,,

plus i hear he is dumb as a brick

Dumb as a brick? Well considering he went from one offensive system to a completely different one between his sophomore and junior years, and a pro style offense at that, and picked it up without missing a beat he has to be at least a little bright. And let's not beat around the bush, Quinn was surrounded by a whole lot less talent than Leinart or Young two years ago, and what Russel had this past season. BRady Quinn in most of the big games had to put the team on his shoulders very early because of a very poor defense that got them into holes. Against some opponents (Mich. State, Ga Tech, UCLA) he was able to overcome that. Against others (LSU, Ohio St., USC) he wasn't so lucky. I can tell you now Quinn is going to work even harder to become a better player to spite many people. And he will have talent around him to do so in Cleveland.

With all due respect SJ,fatso (Charlie Weiss) had Quinn running a pro style offense his first year there..you can't be that dumb if you're able to pick up a pro offense as a Junior in college,right?

He was not as good his senior year,but how does that make him dumb?

well 2 years in a pro style and mediocre play is not a good sign,,

word was out he didnt perform well in those quick actipon strategy sessions with teams at combine and his visits,, you know, ,its 3rd and 12, the safet rolls up to the left corner, the SAM LB lines up next to DE,,what do you do,,that type of stuff,, he apparently wasnt too 'sharp',,

these NFL guys are pretty good,, there MUST have been warnoing signs

Dumb as a brick? Well considering he went from one offensive system to a completely different one between his sophomore and junior years, and a pro style offense at that, and picked it up without missing a beat he has to be at least a little bright. And let's not beat around the bush, Quinn was surrounded by a whole lot less talent than Leinart or Young two years ago, and what Russel had this past season. BRady Quinn in most of the big games had to put the team on his shoulders very early because of a very poor defense that got them into holes. Against some opponents (Mich. State, Ga Tech, UCLA) he was able to overcome that. Against others (LSU, Ohio St., USC) he wasn't so lucky. I can tell you now Quinn is going to work even harder to become a better player to spite many people. And he will have talent around him to do so in Cleveland.

too bad he has a dolt as a HC

well 2 years in a pro style and mediocre play is not a good sign,,

word was out he didnt perform well in those quick actipon strategy sessions with teams at combine and his visits,, you know, ,its 3rd and 12, the safet rolls up to the left corner, the SAM LB lines up next to DE,,what do you do,,that type of stuff,, he apparently wasnt too 'sharp',,

these NFL guys are pretty good,, there MUST have been warnoing signs

I guess we'll have to wait and see how dumb he is then.

i am sure he will be fine, ,he just didnt ace this exam (the draft process),,

if he gets good coaching and can humble himself he has a chance

I agree with that.

He's coming into a bad spot though.Crennell is on the bubble,and if he gets fired after this year, Quinn will have to learn an entire new offense again in his second year..the best thing for Quinn is good coaching and stability.

I agree with that.

He's coming into a bad spot though.Crennell is on the bubble,and if he gets fired after this year, Quinn will have to learn an entire new offense again in his second year..the best thing for Quinn is good coaching and stability.

i think crennel is a not HC material..

best thing would be for him to get canned after this season as opposed to 8-8 years,,quinn will be better off with a Brown meltdown this year and then a new staff coming in..

oh and when that happens, we get Romeo as a DC,,

i think crennel is a not HC material..

best thing would be for him to get canned after this season as opposed to 8-8 years,,quinn will be better off with a Brown meltdown this year and then a new staff coming in..

oh and when that happens, we get Romeo as a DC,,

Hee Hee..I would love to see that happen..Romeo gets fired and then he snubs his nose at mumbles and goes to the Jets..

That would be ****ing great!

better career than Losman? and what exactly has JP done besides disappoint? the good half year he had last year? I find it hard to believe Quinn is dumb after all of the coaching changes and system changes he endured. I guess time will tell..

Archived