Blue Dots: I approve

RichardSeymour

Big shout out to our resident Ape Boy TomMcCabe. Who is working behind the scenes to bring this magic to you.

Seriously guys, Tom is like the french fry guy. We take it for granted that when we super size the fries, there will be enough. But Tom is working his mojo and bringing all of these custom requests to you.

Not bad considering two idiots like TomShane and Maxman are running the show here.

Thanks again TomMcCabe. All of your hard work, has not gone unnoticed. And it is appreciated. That is until we get your final invoice. At which time we will be saying $400? For blue dots? WTF?

Hey just so everyone knows what I am dealing with here. I am committed to bring you the most awesome site ever.

Just had a staff meeting with TomShane. Told him about the hours of work that TomMccabe put in on board upgrades. I showed TomShane the "Blue Dots" feature on our test server that we use before going live with enhancements.

This was Mr. Shane's response, "They are so pretty. I want to put them in my mouth!"

We are doomed people. Doomed I tell you.

The blue dots will appear in all threads you started or replied to. Hopefully this will make things easier to follow until you reach critical mass when you reply to every single thread.

We refer to that as TomShane'ing it.

The blue dots will appear in all threads you started or replied to. Hopefully this will make things easier to follow until you reach critical mass when you reply to every single thread.

Awesome idea whosever it was. I used to hate trying to remember which threads I replied in especially when you get a few with similar titles, it get's confusing :shock: . Again great idea.

Awesome idea whosever it was. I used to hate trying to remember which threads I replied in especially when you get a few with similar titles, it get's confusing :shock: . Again great idea.

A few people requested it. But PatsFanTx whined about it the most.

Also we hit a record for most users online at the same time today. On a Sunday.

Looks like it will be a big week for www.JetNation.com

Max I hate to butt in but I think Tommccabe is out of control every time I go to post I see different colors all over my screen- I am starting to feel like I am in the remake of Saturday Night Fever

faba if you are having an acid flashback and trying to blame it on me, that is totally not cool! LOL.

The changes are almost done. Fasten your seat belt and close your eyes for a few minutes.

hey?? what did i do??? vg what are you telling the guys??? you watch it girl ...i know things ;):lol:

He's just stirring the pot.

You know me better than that. O:)

And GreenGal should know me better than that.

What good is a message board with no drama.

Need drama people. Even if I have to make it up myself!!!

Archived