Deng receives NBA sportsmanship honor

JetNation

It still blows my mind that Deng and Charlie Villanueva were on the same HS team.

The bigger mindblower is that we traded the rights to Jackson Vroman and a 1st to get him. Got a feeling this guys jersey will hang in the United Center with MJ's.

It still blows my mind that Deng and Charlie Villanueva were on the same HS team.

The bigger mindblower is that we traded the rights to Jackson Vroman and a 1st to get him. Got a feeling this guys jersey will hang in the United Center with MJ's.

He can ball... no doubt about it... and this year was with no 3 point game... which he does have... they hopefully let him shoot that shot again next year... he will be tough to gaurd...

He can ball... no doubt about it... and this year was with no 3 point game... which he does have... they hopefully let him shoot that shot again next year... he will be tough to gaurd...

He's what 21 ? If he finds a 3 point shot, I think he could be a very dominant player. He is also a great defender.

He's what 21 ? If he finds a 3 point shot, I think he could be a very dominant player. He is also a great defender.

He was good from 3 point range last season... but it messed up his mid range shot... so this year they told him to concentrate on getting in the paint on short jumpers... the plan is to ease the 3 point game back in next season according to most reports...

Also if he can add 5-10 more lb's of muscle to his frame... and Tyrus Thomas can add 10-20lbs... they would be a force...

Archived