O.T Erik Coleman in Manhattan Modell's tomorrow

faba

Erik Coleman will be at Modell's on 42nd Street on Wednesday.

Jets fans can meet Jets' safety Erik Coleman at the grand re-opening of the Modells Sporting Goods store, at 51 East 42nd Street in Manhattan on Wednesday, May 18th, from 12 Noon until 2:00 pm.

Tickets will be distributed to the first 150 fans. Only those customers with a ticket are guaranteed an autograph, and guests will only be allowed one autograph per person. For more information, call 1-800-ASK-MODELLS.

The event kicks off at 7:00 am with a street carnival on Vanderbilt Avenue that will include elements of Generation Jets Fest.

Wish there was a way to get ahold of one of these. If anyone is in the area but doesnt want an auto, I am willing to pay for the mailing of an auto to me.

Jetheelz I work in downtown Manhattan otherwise I would do it for you and myself- maybe some one else here will be able to help you

And, isn't my opinion the only one that counts?

You just want to fight with me, faba.

Eric Coleman is a nice player and all. But Graig Nettles was a border line Hall Of Famer.

He doesn't belong in the hall (his average is too low) but he led the league in home runs and the guy played awesome defense at 3B.

So sorry Faba...GGG is right.

Archived