So, did Max ever..

Verde

Worse than raisins, eh?

not better, not worse, different. with raisins, there is a burnt odor, hard to describe but kind of like the smell of the benches in a hot, dry sauna. the wind is hot and you can almost detect the smell of raisin over the burning overtones. with hunter's blend, you get sloppier wind. meaty and acoustic exretions that really reverberate. additionally, "the blend" produces much more shall we say "end product" which is so often associated with breaking wind.

not better, not worse, different. with raisins, there is a burnt odor, hard to describe but kind of like the smell of the benches in a hot, dry sauna. the wind is hot and you can almost detect the smell of raisin over the burning overtones. with hunter's blend, you get sloppier wind. meaty and acoustic exretions that really reverberate. additionally, "the blend" produces much more shall we say "end product" which is so often associated with breaking wind.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

If the goal is just 10 miles then I say he hit it with all the running he has done.

If the bet was for 10 miles in one run, then no he hasnt.

It all depends on the details.

HAHAHA. Classic. I said I would run 10 miles. DONE.

Would a mod please close this. :comb:

3.5 miles is still a helluva lot, whether Max reaches 10 or not. I've been running 4.5 miles the last few weeks and by the end of the run I want to collapse.

Of course it's easy for me to stay motivated to run when lights and sirens are directly behind me. :)

Archived