So, did Max ever..

Verde

I have until the end of the year. Right now the furthest I have run is 3.5 miles. Hope to run some 10ks in the near future. Hope to get there, don't count me out yet!

He is planning on running from the satellite lots to the stadium on Jet game days-figures Woody will make it at least a couple of miles hike.

Hey DNA did you think I would get to 3.5 miles? No. So stop with all the hate.

I had full confidence in you making the 3.5 miles. There's no hating going on , just tough love and negative reinforcement. I run on a semi regular basis and can't crack the 5 mile ceiling and 10 miles is twice as far. You obviously assume that I have no shot with Jessica Biel. If it wasn't for the fact that I am married, I would make the power move and make her my wench.

I hope my wife doesn't see this. :baby:

I had full confidence in you making the 3.5 miles. There's no hating going on , just tough love and negative reinforcement. I run on a semi regular basis and can't crack the 5 mile ceiling and 10 miles is twice as far. You obviously assume that I have no shot with Jessica Biel. If it wasn't for the fact that I am married, I would make the power move and make her my wench.

Well here is the difference. You can't crack the 5 mile barrier because you are old. Serioulsy.

I'm just saying.

LOL!!!!! HAHAHA it feels good giving some back for once! :Nuts:

Is there a time limit to this 10k run? Are there any rules to it? If you pace yourself well and slow down to a walk when you're exhausted and drink some Gatorade you could probably make 10k. It'll just take a long ass time.

no worries friend, she's flat on her back. there's no matches or lighter in the nightstand btw and i've way too much respect for toasters to light my smoke that way. any thoughts? ;)

there would be a maintenance crew fixing human foot sized potholes in the street starting at max's driveway and going out for approximately 5 miles and back. :)

hey max, for the record, I hardly even laughed at this. even if I did laugh, it wasn't for very long and it wasn't like falling down laughing or anything. I got right back up if it was btw

Well here is the difference. You can't crack the 5 mile barrier because you are old. Serioulsy.

I'm just saying.

LOL!!!!! HAHAHA it feels good giving some back for once! :Nuts:

I just did a quick conversion and realized that a 10k is only 6.2 miles!! I'm now motivated to re-live the glory years and push the limits. It's on!!!

no worries friend, she's flat on her back. there's no matches or lighter in the nightstand btw and i've way too much respect for toasters to light my smoke that way. any thoughts? ;)

Thanks for helping me out, I need to save all of my energy so that I can beat Max to 10k.

there would be a maintenance crew fixing human foot sized potholes in the street starting at max's driveway and going out for approximately 5 miles and back. :)

5 miles? More like 3.5 miles of footprints and one crater where Max fell.

And how, exactly, would Max ever proove it, anyway?

I wouldn't lie. That should really be enough for all of you. But I will run it in a public place so that people can watch if they choose.

:box:

Now if you will excuse me I have to prepare for my vacation \ a week of serious overeating! lol.

Archived