LOL! Q&A with HERM EDWARDS - 6/19

BP

Q: What will you say to your guys as you say good-bye to them tomorrow for a month?

EDWARDS:

“I always tell players that you don’t want to be involved in something that’s on [ESPN] because you’re not playing football. Stay off of that and you’ll be fine. Stay out of the hospital and remember this: when you choose to do something there are consequences and you’ve got to make sure that when you decide to do what you do it’s not only going to affect you but it’s going to affect this football team, your family and it could affect your career. That’s something we talk about and I’ll have documented evidence tomorrow of what’s happened the last four or five years in this one month of the off-season. Winslow got injured in a motorcycle accident last year or something like that and his career might be over.”

Ummm...hermie...that was 2 years ago. last year Winslow was a top 5 TE...I guess you missed his 89 receptions on ESPN because only bad things are seen on ESPN.:roll: His career is over alright....

Q: What are you going to do with your time off?

EDWARDS: “Going to [California] for my daughter Vivian’s baptism, play a little golf and get ready for that tournament up in Tahoe so I don’t embarrass myself. I don’t want to kill anybody coming off the first tee. Other than that that’s what I’m gonna do. We generally get about a month and probably around that 20th day I’ll get that look in my eyes and my wife will say, ‘you’re ready to go back, aren’t you?’ I’ll end up coming back early but my wife will stay. That’s just how I’m built. With about 10 days to go before training camp I’ll get a little edgy. I’ll be ready to go to work.”

Embarrass yourself? Like game planning for the Colts in the playoffs?

Q: When you look at the quarterback battle how do you balance the young guy who could be the guy for a long time against the more experienced guy who could give you better results early on?

Edwards: “You want to put the best player in a position to win games for you. Whoever that is will be decided. What’s great about the decision is that no matter what decision you make there are going to be some opponents who say you shouldn’t have made it. That’s what is great about athletics. When you do something everyone doesn’t agree. But at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter because as long as I know what’s best for the football team it’s my decision.”

Like pulling Huard for Green??????

ME ME ME!!!!

Dammit. My wife's making dinner tonight. I don't think I have time until later.

Sorry about that Sperm, you come back later! :rl:

Ummm...hermie...that was 2 years ago. last year Winslow was a top 5 TE...I guess you missed his 89 receptions on ESPN because only bad things are seen on ESPN.:roll: His career is over alright....

Embarrass yourself? Like game planning for the Colts in the playoffs?

Like pulling Huard for Green??????

ME ME ME!!!!

The dude spends way too much time in front of the microphone..when he is FINALLY EXPOSED as the fraud he is, I'm sure he will be some kind of commentator, and are misery shall continue. :(

Archived