Kobe destinations, from M.J.'s old team to his new one

JetNation

This is so stupid. Deng is a nice player but kobe is one of the the best 3 players in the world.

Only thing is that while Kobe is a great player he doesn't make the other people around him better plus he would kind of be a waste on the Bulls since they don't have dominant big man. If the Bulls traded for Kobe they would have to give up Deng, Ben Wallace and Ben Gordon. That's three starters, one of which is best rebounder and low post defender in the NBA.

Assuming the Bulls trade for Kobe this is what their starting line-up would look like:

PG: Kirk Hinrich

SG: Kobe Bryant

SF: Andres Nocioni (assuming they re-sign him)

PF: Tyrus Thomas

C: PJ Brown (assuming they re-sign)

That's not a great team. Great back-court with Kobe and Hinrich but the front court is undersized plus their bench would take a major hit.

Only thing is that while Kobe is a great player he doesn't make the other people around him better plus he would kind of be a waste on the Bulls since they don't have dominant big man. If the Bulls traded for Kobe they would have to give up Deng, Ben Wallace and Ben Gordon. That's three starters, one of which is best rebounder and low post defender in the NBA.

Assuming the Bulls trade for Kobe this is what their starting line-up would look like:

PG: Kirk Hinrich

SG: Kobe Bryant

SF: Andres Nocioni (assuming they re-sign him)

PF: Tyrus Thomas

C: PJ Brown (assuming they re-sign)

That's not a great team. Great back-court with Kobe and Hinrich but the front court is undersized plus their bench would take a major hit.

It's not like the bulls are a championship contender without him though...

He's being a complete jerk and such a big baby, as much as I hate to say, we have to trade him.

Again we are in total agreement. I honestly can't see he remaining with the Lakers. He's acting like a totally spoiled brat who will whine till he gets his own way. way too much of a distraction. I would take Deng, Gordon and the 1st round pick for Kobe in a heartbeat.

Archived