For Yankees fans- especially for you GGG

faba

05/25/2005 1:16 PM ET

Derek Jeter launches official website

NEW YORK -- Four-time World Series champion and New York Yankees captain Derek Jeter launched his new official website, located at www.derekjeter.com. The new-look site was developed and is being hosted by MLB Advanced Media, the interactive media and Internet company of Major League Baseball, that runs MLB.com and the 30 individual team sites.

"I'm excited to share my perspectives on the game directly with fans, and give them the opportunity to learn firsthand about my off-field interests like my Turn 2 Foundation." said Derek Jeter. "The creative team has done a great job designing a site that reflects my personality."

"We are thrilled about the opportunity to work directly with Derek on his new site," said Gregg Klayman, Director of Fantasy and Interactive Programs for MLB Advanced Media. "Our goal is to give fans the chance to get closer to one of the game's top stars, while learning more about his life both on and off the field."

Fans can log on and read Jeter's journal entries, get extensive information on his Turn 2 Foundation, watch live and archived video, purchase Jeter merchandise and read the latest news about Jeter from on and off the field. Fans can also send e-mails to Jeter, and the Yankee shortstop will post his answers to selected questions throughout the year.

To visit the website please go to http://www.derekjeter.com

faba: THANK YOU!!! Muah! You just found my MOST favorite website!!!! :lol:

p.s.: Are you trying to get rid of me here at JN? :cry:

Not trying to get rid of you GGG- you will probably post something about the server that will do that without my help

I thought you would appreciate this info though

Archived