Rules for Watching the Jets

drago

My #1 First Order rule for watching Jets games is that I have EVERY gun in the house locked up , with the fiance hiding the key on me. Secondly I place a clear, plexiglass shield in front of the TV to protect the screen from thrown objects. Once those are done I can quietly watch the game. The little woman is a rabid, knowledgeable Bills fan so those Sundays are always "testy" at our house since I'm the worlds most sore loser. STFU and stay the F away from me for 2 days following a loss. 3 days if it's against the Bills.

I really like the three hour rule after the game. that makes sense to me, i migh thave to impliment that.

It seems like you put more than a minutes worth of thought into this list. Why not give the same amount of thought into the woman you married? phins fan? you kidding?

Those rules have been bubbling up in my head for years. Just took the time to write them down.

due to your success I guess she never spilled a beer on you ahh bz?:)

No, but she has come close.

All rules go out the window when drinks are involved.

I will say my brother has come close to hitting me (he is 6' 3" and ex-army construction worker) and my wife has been pretty mad for days on end (still doesn't want to watch the Monday Night Miracle with me) but all in all they work.

The rules also don't apply for pre-season. That is usually when I take a friend or two who don't know the game very well so I can sit there and tell them about the finer points.

BZ

Archived