Week 12 -- @ Dallas -- Loss

Week 13 -- @ Miami -- Loss

Week 14 -- Cleveland -- Win

Week 15 -- @ New England -- Loss

Week 16 -- @ Tennessee -- Loss

Week 17 -- Kansas City -- Win

7 - 9 sounds right

Go **** yourself!

For some of you calling for 12 or 13 wins I will present you with the following.

The Jets have won 11 or more games in a season 3 times ('68, '85 & '98).

past history means nothing Gainzo and has zero bearing as to what will happen in 2007 11-5

For some of you calling for 12 or 13 wins I will present you with the following.

Whats your point??

So we havent done it too often, how in the name of Jesus does that stop us from doing it this season??

Wake up from that dream and open your eyes. 7 - 9

Also, I'm not a fan of Kevin Mawae. Thats your territory. Furthermore, when Bryan Co played for NJ the fans loved him, but as soon as he left, he was a dirty SOB.

So, dont be a hypocrite.

I must have missed something..is Kevin Mawae on the Jets? Do I have anything related to him or Bryan Cox in my username?

You New England hicks not only live in the past..you can't articulate a good argument either.

Whats your point??

So we havent done it too often, how in the name of Jesus does that stop us from doing it this season??

It's called living in the past A.K.A. model Gaytriots fans.

I must have missed something..is Kevin Mawae on the Jets? Do I have anything related to him or Bryan Cox in my username?

You New England hicks not only live in the past..you can't articulate a good argument either.

Well, you certainly cant. NE sucks, NE Blows. Lame

Dont lie Hypocrite. You were a fan of Mawae and Cox when they played for the Jets. Now, suddenly you take the high road. BS artist

Well, you certainly cant. NE sucks, NE Blows. Lame

Dont lie Hypocrite. You were a fan of Mawae and Cox when they played for the Jets. Now, suddenly you take the high road. BS artist

I never said I wasn't.

Am I to believe you were not a fan when the Patriots couldn't get people to come sit in their bleachers..literally?

Oh..that's right. 95% of the Patriots fanbase..ahem bandwagon stems from 2001. Look in your closet..brush of your Aikman jersey and be proud of the team you rooted for in the 90's.

And oh yeah..the Gaytriots blow.

How dare you post real facts on this site in the off-season, dont you know that this Jet fans HAPPY!!!! HAPPY !!! FUN TIME!!!!!

I never said I wasn't.

Am I to believe you were not a fan when the Patriots couldn't get people to come sit in their bleachers..literally?

Oh..that's right. 95% of the Patriots fanbase..ahem bandwagon stems from 2001. Look in your closet..brush of your Aikman jersey and be proud of the team you rooted for in the 90's.

Never argue with an Idiot.

He/she will beat you with experience and then drag you down to his/her level.

I never said I wasn't.

How old are you? I've had season tickets for the Pats since 1992.

You support the Jets. Good for you.

Archived