Question on Curtis

K2C

Now that he has retired..does last year count towards his eligibility for the Hall..or does he wait 5 years from now?

Good question. I would think that it starts from when ever he makes his official announcement. Just because he was injured last year shouldn't make any difference.

1) He hasn't officially retired yet.

2) It is five years after playing the last season to gain eligibility. Whethor the PUP is equated into that, or not; I'm not sure. Not many HOF players were around during the PUP's jurisdiction.

3) and, most importantly, he'll get in no matter what. Something like that can wait the five (or six) years for recognition. The due recognition will not be denied. That is the most important factor. Not when.

1) He hasn't officially retired yet.

2) It is five years after playing the last season to gain eligibility. Whethor the PUP is equated into that, or not; I'm not sure. Not many HOF players were around during the PUP's jurisdiction.

3) and, most importantly, he'll get in no matter what. Something like that can wait the five (or six) years for recognition. The due recognition will not be denied. That is the most important factor. Not when.

It's important when you are planning a trip to Canton!

:cool0019:

yea Greenseed3 is correct- from what all the papers are saying he'll announce on Friday-hey at least we can be sure there'll be a whole lot of Jets highlights on the NFL Network on Friday...oh yea and Savage will be dancing the Irish Jig in the streets-we need some film of THAT

yea Greenseed3 is correct- from what all the papers are saying he'll announce on Friday-hey at least we can be sure there'll be a whole lot of Jets highlights on the NFL Network on Friday...oh yea and Savage will be dancing the Irish Jig in the streets-we need some film of THAT

i heard thursday

Archived