Celtics make ANOTHER huge move!

Blackout

House is a good guy off the bench when you need a pick me up on the offensive end. he will come in an spot up from outside the arc. he will play zero defense.

good pick up for a guy who should play about 7-10 mins a night.

Celtics have to support their bench and a point guard- Rondo I think is their starter now there?

yeah, Rondo will start at the point. he's gonna be a real good point man down the road. gotta think Ainge will pick up a veteran backup also.

I just got home from a summer league baseball game, where I hit the bar for an hour..or 3 after. anyway, on the ride home, I heard Eddie House signed with the Mavs???? was I just listening drunk, or is this true? please, anyone but 124, who I'm SURE is wasted right now, help me out here.

Where is Eddie "The" House "is on fire" playing next year???:beer::confused0088:

I just got home from a summer league baseball game, where I hit the bar for an hour..or 3 after. anyway, on the ride home, I heard Eddie House signed with the Mavs???? was I just listening drunk, or is this true? please, anyone but 124, who I'm SURE is wasted right now, help me out here.

Where is Eddie "The" House "is on fire" playing next year???:beer::confused0088:

The Celtics for now....

Archived