BaseballRace.com

PFSIKH

Good stuff, thanks for the link.

When the Yanks got all their injured players back in late July 1978 they went on an absolute tear.

They were 61-49 and 65-51, and finished 100-63. The dead sox did not choke that year, they were just overwhelmed by a Yankee juggernaut.

Good stuff, thanks for the link.

When the Yanks got all their injured players back in late July 1978 they went on an absolute tear.

They were 61-49 and 65-51, and finished 100-63. The dead sox did not choke that year, they were just overwhelmed by a Yankee juggernaut.

Like 1978 and last year, the key will be the head-to-head. I do not know how many games they played in 1978, but the Sox cannot afford another "Boston Massacre" to happen. There is a huge difference in just losing a series and being swept.

I wish we had a 4 game series coming up this week. This team is ready to bend the sux over their leg and do some serious spanking. That wouldn't be anything new to our "friends" to the north.

Six head to head games left. I say the Yankees take 4 of 6. Asking for all six would be greedy, but then again last season I said that asking for a five game sweep would be greedy and we all know how that went.:)

Archived