Herm Q&A 8/13

BP

I have become boring and predictable?:confused::confused: That describes you and the other Herm bashers perfectly. You spout the same old misinformation over and over and over again and ignore the facts. I have been tearing apart your weak posts for months and months now, you have no argument.

Actually, you're the only one who thinks that you're tearing apart anything. it's not misinformation, all of those incidents happened with absolutely no accountability, and you still can't even admit that. so how is that misinformation?

I have become boring and predictable?:confused::confused: That describes you and the other Herm bashers perfectly. You spout the same old misinformation over and over and over again and ignore the facts. I have been tearing apart your weak posts for months and months now, you have no argument.

You're a very superficial person and your arguments are overly simplistic and lack any depth whatsoever. Herm made playoffs which = Herm is great. OK, whatever.

You look at the end result and thats all that matters to you. That's pretty sad.

You're the kind of guy who'd win the lottery and try and tell people you are great at picking lotto numbers just because you "won" the lottery.

LOL!!!! Is that what you've convinced yourself? I love how you think by proclaiming victory and continually (mis)using the word "weak" to describe factual refutations to your BS that somehow you're right on this subject. I mena even HERMY in 2004 SAID they had to stop with the slow starts!!! So it loks like EVERYONE (including Hermy) wih the exception of you accepts that the Hermy lead Jets started just abut every season poorly. LOL!!!!

You're a joke....and as 57 has correctly pointed out, a superficial and boring joke. Now when Hermy's all done in the bathroom, you can brush your teeth and the two of you can go night night.

Archived