Attendance at Kickoff

nj meadowlands

(not intended to be another parking thread)

I think week 1 might be a problem with getting people in the stadium by kickoff. Nobody realy knows how much of a pain it is to walk around that construction site.

There's gonna be some growing pains in that area.

BTW, not a bad attendance last night...

Could it be any worse?

Sometimes I wonder why people even call themselves "football" or "jets" fans... seems like a lot of people are just "drinking beer in the lot" fans and never get in there to support the team they claim to :love"

With the tailgated I attend too, we are in by kickoff. Even last night we stayed out until 15 minutes before the game, were in and in our seats with 10 minutes to spare.

I usually go in an hour before for regular season games, but Preseason games I figuered I could tailgate another 45 minutes.:)

With the tailgated I attend too, we are in by kickoff. Even last night we stayed out until 15 minutes before the game, were in and in our seats with 10 minutes to spare.

I usually go in an hour before for regular season games, but Preseason games I figuered I could tailgate another 45 minutes.:)

Haha you're usually in by like an hour before anyway, you're alright!

PS dude I didn't get down to see PK last night because by the time i made my way down, someone said LC got mad again. 4H started a thread about it. Oh well! :lol:

Haha you're usually in by like an hour before anyway, you're alright!

PS dude I didn't get down to see PK last night because by the time i made my way down, someone said LC got mad again. 4H started a thread about it. Oh well! :lol:

Lol. I was, as usual, screaming "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE" on every kickoff, field goal and extra point, from 124.

Archived