Madden Custom Covers

shutout

No one wants the AWFUL ps3 version of madden...

Plays fine for me, looks nice too... I have played both versions and really dont see much if any difference when playing...

FYI it is a port of the 360... so at best the graphics would be slightly less... everything else is identical... which would imply you think every version sucks...

Sure was... still have it... I wish they would re-make it... with next gen graphics... same maps though... lol

Lol. That game was amazing, sucks I don't have it anymore. Did you beat all the boards ? I think there was about 30 ? I don't remember.

Lol. That game was amazing, sucks I don't have it anymore. Did you beat all the boards ? I think there was about 30 ? I don't remember.

Yeah not on 00 agent though.. just the first 2 levels... you remeber you had to play each level like 3 times to beat the game...

Yeah not on 00 agent though.. just the first 2 levels... you remember you had to play each level like 3 times to beat the game...

Yeah, It's all coming back now. It was fun playing with four people and you had to shoot each other.

So I got Madden the other day and decided I just couldn't stand to have Vince Young on the cover,so I made a few custom covers that I figure I should share.

Vilma:

Madden08Vilmacopy.jpg

Cotchery:

Madden08Cotcherycopy.jpg

Mangini:

Madden08Manginicopy.jpg

HOLY SH#T, you just doomed us dude! you just gave the madden curse to a bunch of jets! I am going to come to your house and kill you now!!

j/k about killing you, but you did curse us

Madden is great, but the best game ever is 007 Goldeneye, for Nintendo 64.

Amen to that. But I still never beat it. I have it in my vacation home and still play it though. :)

I beat it all on agent and most on secret agent, but I have to beat them all on it to unlock the last two levels, which is impossible. Damn you, game!! Is it even possible to get to those last levels?? Ah, good times. :)

Archived