Secondary Problems

4HCrew

So lets see Dyson and Miller are hurt as is E Smith...Looks like Revis will start by default, but who is the other starter Poteat? Barrett? ugh...pray for a pass rush

It would have to be barrett. at least he's gotten a lot of practice covering Coles in tc. That aint light duty.

I will watch revis again tmw. I really liked him the first practice i saw him at.

My initial feeling is that he's gonna be a baller.

Drew Coleman and Poteat are healthy. poteat can play the nickel. Coleman can cover the smallest receiver. If Manny Collins makes the team, u know the cs is worried about depth.

Forget about an injury to Thomas Jones or Chad Pennington.

Eric Smith being hurt is more troubling. We need him to be healthy. If he's seriously injured, its a loss that will be felt.

Injury to Pennington? Explain.

And Im sorry Barton, as of right now E.Coleman is the starting safety over E.Smith... If T.Jones were 2 miss time come week 1 vs NE... Thats 100X worse of a loss than a backup safety in E.Smith. I would much rather have Thomas Jones, Dyson or J.Miller at 100% anyday of the week before E.Smith... E.Smith has alot of potential but as of right now he's nothing more than a special teams player.

Barrett is in mid-season form. He has to get the nod.

It is normally not until October that he is able to fall that far behind the receiver. Against the Vikes he really showed that he was ready.

As I watched him the other night I just kept thinking, Terry Bradway -- LOL.

Dyson is hurt? Since when? Opening day will either be Dyson & Miller or Dyson & Barrett with Revis as the Nickelback, depending on whether Miller is back by then or not.

Eric Smith, hopefully, will be back by the opener as well to split time with Erik Coleman.

Dyson is hurt? Since when? Opening day will either be Dyson & Miller or Dyson & Barrett with Revis as the Nickelback, depending on whether Miller is back by then or not.

Eric Smith, hopefully, will be back by the opener as well to split time with Erik Coleman.

You really have no idea about the injuries, so how can you predict.

I know even a blind squirrel...but why project if you arent even aware of the extent of their injuries? Dyson hasnt had more than two days that he's looked healthy all camp, and Smith is healing slowly.

PS Dyson didnt even practice yesterday

You really have no idea about the injuries, so how can you predict.

I know even a blind squirrel...but why project if you arent even aware of the extent of their injuries? Dyson hasnt had more than two days that he's looked healthy all camp, and Smith is healing slowly.

PS Dyson didnt even practice yesterday

We know the extent of the injuries suffered by Miller and Smith and with the work they have been doing I am extremely confident that they will be ready for Opening Day. Out of the two, I see Miller as a near lock for Opening Day. He may not play the rest of the Preseason, but I see him in there Week 1.

As for Dyson, I see that he is playing in games and hasn't played poorly. Yes he hasn't played as well as last season but does anybody when they're injuried? I still think Dyson's on the field for Week 1.

Archived