Don't be suprised if we trade for an OG

I was looking over several team rosters recently and there are a handful of teams(Steelers, Browns) that have a log jam of interior lineman. I would not be suprised, if we spin the 4th rounder or even trade a 5th rounder for another guard. Just my two cents.

I was looking over several team rosters recently and there are a handful of teams(Steelers, Browns) that have a log jam of interior lineman. I would not be suprised, if we spin the 4th rounder or even trade a 5th rounder for another guard. Just my two cents.

Romeo might not mind helping his future boss out

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Actually I hope it happens. We really need some help. I think on the D line also. I was surprised we didn't make a blow for Warren. I also think we need to look at the Trotter situation also. I am really scared about our front line right now.

Archived