Transcript of Eric's news conference of 8/23

Kentucky Jet

That was a very interesting read. Thanks for posting it.

In terms of yesterday, I thought it was a really good practice. It

many fans out and be able to spend some time as a team with the fans. It's nice to be able to go over and thank them for their support. They're there each week and they're loud. It always amazed me when I was an opponent, how loud and passionate they were, and obviously I'm very happy now to be on the same sideline as them. Some guys really spent a lot of time out there with the fans, and I thought that was great.

With that I'll open it up to questions.

----------------------------------

Yesterday was another full day of working with the cards and the show team and the mechanics of that, and I thought in terms of a regular Thursday, it was good to get that first regular Thursday in the books. Today will be pretty close to a regular Friday, a little bit of a variation, but we're moving into more of the standard in-season schedule and process.

It's right about now that I start getting the shakes when i realize i wont be able to see any more practices. I know they're only going to get even better to watch.

That was a very interesting read. Thanks for posting it.

It's right about now that I start getting the shakes when i realize i wont be able to see any more practices. I know they're only going to get even better to watch.

I wish that you had a press pass. You write excellent articles. Are you into journalism?

Archived