Play Station 3 ???

SoFlaJets

60gb PS3 is $499.99

I dont think you can find one cheaper... unless you get one used on Ebay or at a game shop...

PS: get the 60gb one and not that new 80gb bundle... the 60gb has better compatibility with the older games.

60gb PS3 is $499.99

I dont think you can find one cheaper... unless you get one used on Ebay or at a game shop...

PS: get the 60gb one and not that new 80gb bundle... the 60gb has better compatibility with the older games.

thanks ec-the wife and son found that interesting about the 60gb over the 80-I have NO idea what that means but hey-I'm an analog guy living in a digital world anyway-I play a mean game of pinball though

thanks ec-the wife and son found that interesting about the 60gb over the 80-I have NO idea what that means but hey-I'm an analog guy living in a digital world anyway-I play a mean game of pinball though

LOL

The 60gb is the best bet right now, it has the actual PS2/PS1 hardware in it to run the games... so you can play almost all of your old playstation games on it... and it upscales them to look even better...

If you ever needed more gb's for some reason... the PS3 uses a standard laptop hard drive... so its very easy to upgrade...

Sony gives the system a 1 year warranty and there havent been many problems... so be wary of the salesmen trying to sell you an extra warranty...

Archived