Ouch

Mavrik

We'll, I guess it's nice to see the Tigers aren't the only team with pitching woes right now. Mussina looked terrible out there tonight. I won't gloat so that's all I'm going to say about the game tonight.

I'd say good luck the rest of the way, but since we are chasing both the division and the wildcard as are you guys, I'm going to withhold that statement at this time :)

I'm pissed about that series, but I'm actually more pissed about the close losses than I am about the blowout.

Good series for the Tigers. Yanks better find somer answers.

we needed it bad. Yanks can get back into it big time if they can fire off a few wins against the Sox coming up. This could be the make-or-break series as far as the division is concerned.

yeah I wish. Unfortunately we get to play (and lose to) that powerhouse Kansas City squad.

These small market clubs have such an unfair advantage because they get the big market money. The system is obviously flawed.

These small market clubs have such an unfair advantage because they get the big market money. The system is obviously flawed.

Does it make you feel better to know that probably all the money the Royals got from the yanks in revenue sharing went straight to Gil Meche?

Does it make you feel better to know that probably all the money the Royals got from the yanks in revenue sharing went straight to Gil Meche?

Actually, the Royals getting a decent GM, and giving him autonomy, like Cashman has, helps a lot also.

Archived