What a great sports day!

Glad I'm off of work.

1pm - Yankees / Red Sox

7:30pm - Jets / Eagles

I've never in my life seen anyone get so excited for a pre-season game - and the last one at that. You know, the one where the veteran starters don't play and the game plan is so vanilla you doze off by half-time.

I've never in my life seen anyone get so excited for a pre-season game - and the last one at that. You know, the one where the veteran starters don't play and the game plan is so vanilla you doze off by half-time.

Yea but as Jet fans we still get to see players such as Leon Washington, D.Revis, D.Harris, Brick, Mangold, Brad Smith, Stukey, M.Nugent, Cotchery, even Vilma may see some playing time... As Jet fans we love to see our young guns play... Preseason is actually the best chance to see them play for the simple fact, say the fuuck up... It's on them, not the teams record.

Me, myself and I will actually be listening to the game tonight since im in FL. lol

Kellen is the starting QB tonight. So this would equate to a Super Bowl for 124.

:)

I'm excited for every game because I love Football. I'm excited for the 4th Preseason game because it is the last of the Preseason games and we will get to see a lot of Kellen Clemens, David Harris, Darrelle Revis and guys who are battling for roster spots.

I'm excited for every game because I love Football. I'm excited for the 4th Preseason game because it is the last of the Preseason games and we will get to see a lot of Kellen Clemens, David Harris, Darrelle Revis and guys who are battling for roster spots.

Im going to miss it, but I cant wait to hear the report on Revis... he is very much needed this season...

Exactly. And we actually have alot of exciting young players to watch. This may sound crazy, I never wanna see Chad go down due to an injury... But I would like to see Chad play 2 series... Just to get the speed of the game down and get that much more ready for NE.

Exactly. And we actually have alot of exciting young players to watch. This may sound crazy, I never wanna see Chad go down due to an injury... But I would like to see Chad play 2 series... Just to get the speed of the game down and get that much more ready for NE.

Speed of the game? This game will be nowhere near the speed of the NE game...

Speed of the game? This game will be nowhere near the speed of the NE game...

He will be playing vs players who are giving it all they have to make the team. I'm not talking about the players that Chad would be playing against... Im talking about the hike, the drop back, the reads, the throw... I just want Chad to be ready for week one... Thats all. If he's not ready by now, we have a problem... But I just wanna see Chad at 100% come wek one.

He will be playing vs players who are giving it all they have to make the team. I'm not talking about the players that Chad would be playing against... Im talking about the hike, the drop back, the reads, the throw... I just want Chad to be ready for week one... Thats all. If he's not ready by now, we have a problem... But I just wanna see Chad at 100% come wek one.

He is better off practicing against the 1st team JETS D in practice... going up against scrubs will do nothing to get him ready for Wilfat coming right for him...

Archived