C.J. Moseley's game last night

faba

Anyone had to be impressed with his push and game last night. What do we think of him?

IMO he gave us a new dynamic in the middle of our DL. He showed MUCH quickness and push up-the -gut. He showed power and intensity and did help protect the linebackers. IMO he completely outplayed POUHA and co. But we have to keep in mind that most of the guys he faced last night will either be flipping burgers or houses next week. Now if he did that against NE in game 1, we really have something!

IMO he gave us a new dynamic in the middle of our DL. He showed MUCH quickness and push up-the -gut. He showed power and intensity and did help protect the linebackers. IMO he completely outplayed POUHA and co. But we have to keep in mind that most of the guys he faced last night will either be flipping burgers or houses next week. Now if he did that against NE in game 1, we really have something!

Puoha played against the same guys that mosley played against last night, difference is that Mosley showed something while pouha looked like he was stuck in a mud pit.

Anyone had to be impressed with his push and game last night. What do we think of him?

He was going to make the team anyway. No way were they going into the season with only two DTs.

I think he just had a great matchup against whichever scrub the iggles had on the OL against him.

Hopefully, it's a springboard for him to pick up his game consistently.

Even though he didn't have the stats last week,CJ Mosley was our best player last week in the Giants game.He saw time with the 1st team including 3-4 end and 4-3 DT.He also saw time at NT with the 2nd team.He stood his ground with the 1st team and dominated with the 2nd team.A useful player we have got.

Even though he didn't have the stats last week,CJ Mosley was our best player last week in the Giants game.He saw time with the 1st team including 3-4 end and 4-3 DT.He also saw time at NT with the 2nd team.He stood his ground with the 1st team and dominated with the 2nd team.A useful player we have got.

Well, like everybody here know my situation, i can't see how the Jets played! I hope the ESPN pass one game, just one, to me watch and see the improvements and Revis, Rhodes, Penny, Clemens, and Co. playing!!! But i think the strong matchup will be against the moust harder Defense in all NFL, Baltimore Ravens. Come on. We can be of greatest D# in this league, just to put in action!!!

I saw the game against Eagles in NFL.com GameCenter!!! Isn't good because you loose the fevor of game and watch whats going on in the field.

I agread, maybe others will with me, the Jets in this season will have a great performance, i expect from 11 to 13 victories. Or not, lets see!!!

Hugs!!!

Agreed. I thought he was pretty good last week as well.

He was a beast against the Eagles though. I think he'll give us good depth and there's a slight chance he can be an effective every down player for us. He's still pretty young. We'll see, hopefully he can maintain the same intensity during the season.

He's firmly placed himself ahead of Pouha though, I don't think there's any debating that.

Well, like everybody here know my situation, i can't see how the Jets played! I hope the ESPN pass one game, just one, to me watch and see the improvements and Revis, Rhodes, Penny, Clemens, and Co. playing!!! But i think the strong matchup will be against the moust harder Defense in all NFL, Baltimore Ravens. Come on. We can be of greatest D# in this league, just to put in action!!!

I saw the game against Eagles in NFL.com GameCenter!!! Isn't good because you loose the fevor of game and watch whats going on in the field.

I agread, maybe others will with me, the Jets in this season will have a great performance, i expect from 11 to 13 victories. Or not, lets see!!!

Hugs!!!

No NFL package with South American cable? WTF? I am planning on spending Nov-Feb in Montevideo starting next year and will be In Uruguay and Sao Paolo during football season this year. Is sattelite service available???

No NFL package with South American cable? WTF? I am planning on spending Nov-Feb in Montevideo starting next year and will be In Uruguay and Sao Paolo during football season this year. Is sattelite service available???

M, I didn't think you could get NFL games abroad until the playoffs or some really marquee matchup. I will be in Italy this fall and my family has always told me that I can't watch the games. Maybe they mean for free?

Maybe sopcast is the only way. When I am in Japan, as well as other places in Asia, I can see games at expat bars -- maybe it's easier in places with a heavy US military presence. I guess I can go back to bad-old days and have recordings mailed via express mail and stay in my own football time warp.

Archived