Gibbon Knows Everything About Football

ECURB

You just kind of admitted that he will be a FA by week 4... :)

No, I just said that if that happened it wouldnt matter to the bet we made.

You do realize that by continuing to post on the thread that's all about humiliating you, you are prolonging your own humiliation, right? :P

No, I just said that if that happened it wouldnt matter to the bet we made.

You do realize that by continuing to post on the thread that's all about humiliating you, you are prolonging your own humiliation, right? :P

People know it was a bet... it doesnt humiliate me at all... :)

People know it was a bet... it doesnt humiliate me at all... :)

Really?

Then why did I have to make a whole thread calling you out for not paying up?

Why did you try to weasel out of the bet with excuses like waiting to see if he passed his physical?

Why did you feel the need to come up with lame excuses about being hung up on your PS3 and not being able to post, even though you were posting comment?

You do realize that if you had not responded to my post in which I promised to stop bumping this thread it would almost be off the front page by now.

By all means keep posting. I like seeing "Gibbon Knows Everything About Football" every time I come to this board.

Really?

Then why did I have to make a whole thread calling you out for not paying up? Because you wanted to let us all know how right you really were about the Boar Hunter

Why did you try to weasel out of the bet with excuses like waiting to see if he passed his physical? Maybe because thats actually part of making the team...?

Why did you feel the need to come up with lame excuses about being hung up on your PS3 and not being able to post, even though you were posting comment? Anyone that been on this site for over a year should already know that ECurb has a sick fetish for the PS3

You do realize that if you had not responded to my post in which I promised to stop bumping this thread it would almost be off the front page by now. No way... Not with me on this site.

By all means keep posting. I like seeing "Gibbon Knows Everything About Football" every time I come to this board.

If you really think the Boar Hunter really has a chance to have a solid NFL Career in the nfl... Then that proves that you dont know EVERYTHING about football. Just google up a players name that goes by the name of Dean Wells... Check out his stats, The Boar Hunter will be lucky to have a career like that in the NFL.

I like you bro... But it just seems like this is the only thread you post in, lol.

Really?

Then why did I have to make a whole thread calling you out for not paying up?

Why did you try to weasel out of the bet with excuses like waiting to see if he passed his physical?

Why did you feel the need to come up with lame excuses about being hung up on your PS3 and not being able to post, even though you were posting comment?

You do realize that if you had not responded to my post in which I promised to stop bumping this thread it would almost be off the front page by now.

Meh

And I was playing Rainbow Six vegas... I would post in the 10 second respawn time... :)

If you really think the Boar Hunter really has a chance to have a solid NFL Career in the nfl... Then that proves that you dont know EVERYTHING about football. Just google up a players name that goes by the name of Dean Wells... Check out his stats, The Boar Hunter will be lucky to have a career like that in the NFL.

I like you bro... But it just seems like this is the only thread you post in, lol.

DWC:

For the record,

1. I never said I knew everything about football, ecurb did:).

2. If ecurb had owned up to his responsibilities earlier I wouldnt have had to start the thread calling him out. Trust me when I say that I know no one here agrees with me about Schlegel and I dont need extra threads to prove that to me.

3. As you said yourself in the other thread, whether or not he passed the physical wasnt a part of the bet we made. And you called ecurb out for not owning up.

4. If you think that just because one team cut him he has not chance of having a solid career in the NFL, then you dont know much about the history of professional football.

5. Actually I posted something in your "positives about the Jets" thread and you commented on how much you liked my post.

6. I have already promised ecurb that I would stop bumping this thread. He and you are keeping it alive by posting challenges on this thread. I'm more than willing to let it go now, but I'm not going to act like one of you got me so good I couldnt respond.:Nuts:

I like you too . . . want to go steady?;)

Archived