How long until

4HCrew

the threads start about how everyone should get into their seat before kickoff... the fans need to be loud and make noise while on defense not offense...and to stop throwing paper airplanes when the Jets start losing by more than 10

48 hours.

BZ will probably start the thread as he will be in his seat at 11:30 (no offense mate)!

i was planning on doing that thread, i have a friend who works for the jets in stadium development and he said thats the jets biggest concern this sunday with parking. they wanted to get out letters to season ticket holders but they didnt.

stadium usually doesnt fill up until mid 1st quater-2nd quater when parking was aloud, i can only imagine what its going to be like sunday. also the shuttle bus ride will be longer with game day traffic on sunday. it's been simple with the parking pass and season ticket holders with parking passes im sure will be there b4 11am tailgating anywayz, the concern is for people without the parking pass who have to park off site, i would encourage them to be at the stadium by 11am and come on over to the parking lot, join a tailgate or whatever.

the threads start about how everyone should get into their seat before kickoff... the fans need to be loud and make noise while on defense not offense...and to stop throwing paper airplanes when the Jets start losing by more than 10

with traffic going to be a bitch after the game, I hope no one shows up and those that do leave at halftime.

It appears the thread has started now. :)

Archived