OK I Am Officially Ready For Some REAL Football

SoFlaJets

I'm sick and tired of predictions by members here or anywhere else and especially sick of the "experts" telling me every day how great the Pats are going to be and how bad we're gonna suck. I even heard Greenberg this morning a JETS FAN predicting a SB appearance by NE...I am D-O-N-E...anybody else there?

every year we hear the "Pats are going all the way" Talk.Makes me sick as hell.

I can't wait till we own thier a$$es this weekend,and all the Experts can kiss our (you know what).

On national TV ,This way no one can say anything about the Jets in a bad way.Also after we hand them thier first L maybe the NFL can put us on TV more.Oh Yeah F*** the Pats

I'm sick and tired of predictions by members here or anywhere else and especially sick of the "experts" telling me every day how great the Pats are going to be and how bad we're gonna suck. I even heard Greenberg this morning a JETS FAN predicting a SB appearance by NE...I am D-O-N-E...anybody else there?

i honestly woke up all excited this morning (not like that you sick pervs) to watch the game tonight. i coudln't care any less about the two teams, but its going to be great to see two teams going at it again.

prediction

Bush 150 yards rushing, 40 yards receiving 2 TD's

Manning 350 yards passing, 3 TD's, 1 pick

Saints 6

Colts 12

wait?

i honestly woke up all excited this morning (not like that you sick pervs) to watch the game tonight. i coudln't care any less about the two teams, but its going to be great to see two teams going at it again.

prediction

Bush 150 yards rushing, 40 yards receiving 2 TD's

Manning 350 yards passing, 3 TD's, 1 pick

Saints 6

Colts 12

wait?

and you work in a BANK???? LOL

Archived