Hey Bob Suck-ton

SoFlaJets

great job of adjusting for a defensive co ordinator there today bub-I could have completed 20 passes with that kind of protection...Let's hope Cleveland keeps losing so our future DC Romeo gets fired-I know that sounds bad but that's what'll happen anyway..

great job of adjusting for a defensive co ordinator there today bub-I could have completed 20 passes with that kind of protection...Let's hope Cleveland keeps losing so our future DC Romeo gets fired-I know that sounds bad but that's what'll happen anyway..

man the jets got ****ed on defence ever since donnie henderson left

Seriously... Barrett was playing Moss in the 4th Q... enough said

Seriously... Barrett was playing Moss in the 4th Q... enough said

and Justin Miller is the worst cornerback I've seen on this team since Otis My Man Smith was getting burnt to a crisp-and the ONLY thing he does well he even screwed up today prompting Mangini to bench him from return duties after the fumble

We never showed any of those crazy blitz packages that we had in the week 10 win and wildcard game.Hopefully it's because we didn't have the film of the 2007 Patriots to study and not a more conservative line of thinking.

Archived