who rumbled the Pats?

haggis

The Pats fans want Mangini to swim with the fishes. :lol:

I'm pretty certain that all of NFL security received the memo about not taping the signals as well. Steve Yarnell, the head of the Jets security, is a former FBI employee, and is known to take his job very serious. He was hired by Parcells, so he probably knows Belicheat pretty well.

Sorry, Steve, I hope you're not Hoffa'd by the Pats fans. :lol:

The Pats fans want Mangini to swim with the fishes. :lol:

I'm pretty certain that all of NFL security received the memo about not taping the signals as well. Steve Yarnell, the head of the Jets security, is a former FBI employee, and is known to take his job very serious. He was hired by Parcells, so he probably knows Belicheat pretty well.

Sorry, Steve, I hope you're not Hoffa'd by the Pats fans. :lol:

God you should hear the crap I'm getting today from Pat fans in New England. They think Mangini is the bigger villian as he "ratted" out Bill. Puhlease.

God you should hear the crap I'm getting today from Pat fans in New England. They think Mangini is the bigger villian as he "ratted" out Bill. Puhlease.

As has been said by others, they are in denial and trying to put the blame everywhere except where it belongs. Is there supposed to be some honor as to over look cheating among the coaches? This not the ghetto, with the stop snitchin' nonsense, this is the real world. The Pats cheated and got caught, end of story.

The truth of this matter is that the Jets security took the video guy off the field but the NFL security, with directions from the league office, decided to confiscate the tape as NFL property. Mangini had nothing to do with it, other than directing his people to make sure the filming stopped.

Archived