DUNGY TAKES PATS FEUD TO NEXT LEVEL

SoFlaJets

Love ya Alk.

But I can't believe you're using a moron like Chad Johnson as an example.

Why don't you look for Herm Edwards opinion on the subject?

I apologize. So it's okay to quote idiots if it supports the Jets' cause but not okay if it's the other way. I'll be sure to jot that one down in my Big Chief tablet. ;)

But it's a huge problem.

No one is denying that teams have been gawking at the oppositions sidelines, trying to decipher DC's signals. I think we can all agree that this is common practice. But a video is a lot better at accurately capturing and storing that data than a human eye. It's also, not in the written rules that you can't visually spy. But the video recording is.

There was an owners meeting, just this past spring, where they specifically brought up the recording of signals. There was concern that this use of modern technology would definitely have an effect on the integrity of the game. The Pats were brought up in this discussion. I can imagine that Bob Kraft was at the meeting and knew of this discussion.

Goodell, addressed this concern in a memo, right before the season started.

But Belicheat, arrogantly, brought his camera anyway, and blatantly broke this rule, right under the Goodells headquarters, across the river.

POTW NOM :D. Excellently presented.

I soooo almost had to snap a few pictures at the high school game I was at tonight. I sit down and look towards the field and the first thing I see is two guys standing on the sidelines holding those 350 lb. cameras. I almost had to laugh out loud.

I apologize. So it's okay to quote idiots if it supports the Jets' cause but not okay if it's the other way. I'll be sure to jot that one down in my Big Chief tablet. ;)

That's right!

Do you really expect an idiot to comprehend whether a HOF coach's cheating techniques are really productive or not?

Come on dude!

For all the deserved knocks on Belichick, when the Patriots have won titles, there are no arrests like Colts had.

Plus, I found it funny the remark about the grass. Kind of like turning up the heat in the Dome during the AFC CHampionship game.

Dude, the Pats are cheaters.

No he didn't.

Mark Brunell was the starting QB at Marinos last game.

bad way to end it for sure crash-BUT...at least Dan Marino never knew where the blitzers were going to be coming from-he used natural ability to beat the rush ie; his quick release-he didn't HAVE to cheat

bad way to end it for sure crash-BUT...at least Dan Marino never knew where the blitzers were going to be coming from-he used natural ability to beat the rush ie; his quick release-he didn't HAVE to cheat

Aw shucks, that might be the nicest thing you've ever said about Miami.

On a side note, it sure has been hot as hell down here the last week eh.

Aw shucks, that might be the nicest thing you've ever said about Miami.

On a side note, it sure has been hot as hell down here the last week eh.

yea it's been disgusting-and yea crash-we're all united in this like brothers-we all hate the cheaters we ALL love this game played by the rules unfortunately some would rather make up their own as they go along

yea it's been disgusting-and yea crash-we're all united in this like brothers-we all hate the cheaters we ALL love this game played by the rules unfortunately some would rather make up their own as they go along

I hear ya'. If they were cheating on Sunday, they sure as hell were cheating in the past. I really can't believe Belichick was not suspended by the league. What he did is unexcusable. If the league is willing to suspend Dallas' Asst. Coach for taking HGH for his Diabetes, they sure as hell should of suspended Belichick. I'd like to take a swing at Belichicks fat face.

This whole cheating business has got me pissed, and the ref's are suspect too. I saw so many bad calls last week that I couldn't help but think of Donaghue from the NBA. I'm so sour about all of this that I haven't even placed one bet for this week.

It feels like somebody is F-ing my girlfriend.

For all the deserved knocks on Belichick, when the Patriots have won titles, there are no arrests like Colts had.

Plus, I found it funny the remark about the grass. Kind of like turning up the heat in the Dome during the AFC CHampionship game.

Yeah its really too bad the Colts didnt have to play in that dome as well...

I hear ya'. If they were cheating on Sunday, they sure as hell were cheating in the past. I really can't believe Belichick was not suspended by the league. What he did is unexcusable. If the league is willing to suspend Dallas' Asst. Coach for taking HGH for his Diabetes, they sure as hell should of suspended Belichick. I'd like to take a swing at Belichicks fat face.

This whole cheating business has got me pissed, and the ref's are suspect too. I saw so many bad calls last week that I couldn't help but think of Donaghue from the NBA. I'm so sour about all of this that I haven't even placed one bet for this week.

It feels like somebody is F-ing my girlfriend.

hey at least Jets, Bills and Dolphins fans can hold their heads up high...sad for our Pats*fan friends they won't be able to...the best thing that should have happened FOR PATS FANS is if Kraft would have fired him

hey at least Jets, Bills and Dolphins fans can hold their heads up high...sad for our Pats*fan friends they won't be able to...the best thing that should have happened FOR PATS FANS is if Kraft would have fired him

Krafts a slimeball too. I doubt he would have tried to stop the cheating if he knew it was happening. Superbowls bring in too much extra revenue.

Archived