To All The Pats Fans Here...

SoFlaJets

Not saying that at all, what I'm saying is there is an unwritten rules in the coaching world, and mangini stepped over it. someday he will be fired by the jets and is going to need a job, and coaches are going to look at what he did. To be honest I don't think mangini wanted it to go this far, I think he was just trying to get a one up on BB like they have been doing for the past year. But once the media got a hold of it it spun out of control.

yea you're right Chris because being an honorable person is such a horrible characteristic. NO owner in their right minds would want an honest man coaching for HIS team-you know in the new league Pats fans will be starting where use of video and signal jamming is legal along with head stomping DE's and usage of steroids and all coaches have to have left their wives and stolen another man's wife-that'll be the prerequisite to get in and what a show that'll be

yea you're right Chris because being an honorable person is such a horrible characteristic. NO owner in their right minds would want an honest man coaching for HIS team-you know in the new league Pats fans will be starting where use of video and signal jamming is legal along with head stomping DE's and usage of steroids and all coaches have to have left their wives and stolen another man's wife-that'll be the prerequisite to get in and what a show that'll be

Um ya like jet fans gave BB any slack before this happened. Give me a break . you guys have hated him since 2000. this is the one crew that cant call themselves bias

Um ya like jet fans gave BB any slack before this happened. Give me a break . you guys have hated him since 2000. this is the one crew that cant call themselves bias

and this guy is questioning ME about my age? Go back to school on Monday and learn how to write

Cant call themselves bias? Why thank you...

Give me one reason why JETS fans SHOULDNT hate BB...

Are you saying jets fans aren't biased

are you saying every team's fan all across the country are biaseds against the Pats* you know like Kraft suggested? My hatred about what has happened is well documented Chris...I want to see YOUR QB take the shots that mine has now that he won't be knowing where the pressure is gonna be coming from so I can make up silly little names about YOUR QB when HE gets hurt

are you saying every team's fan all across the country are biaseds against the Pats* you know like Kraft suggested? My hatred about what has happened is well documented Chris...I want to see YOUR QB take the shots that mine has now that he won't be knowing where the pressure is gonna be coming from so I can make up silly little names about YOUR QB when HE gets hurt

Brady has taken his shots! The difference is he can read a defense. Also having a better Oline doesnt hurt either. My personal opinion about sundays game. Is that the jets are playing a watered down version of BB "D" so I dont think it was that hard for Brady to call the protection.

Brady has taken his shots! The difference is he can read a defense. Also having a better Oline doesnt hurt either. My personal opinion about sundays game. Is that the jets are playing a watered down version of BB "D" so I dont think it was that hard for Brady to call the protection.

keep living in the delusional world bro

Who let you out of the baseball forum? The Yankees won so shouldn't you be over there?

He was actually spending a lot of time in the lounge when the Yanks were down 7-2. but made a miraculous reappearance in the baseball forum when they took the lead. who would have thunk it. :lol:

He was actually spending a lot of time in the lounge when the Yanks were down 7-2. but made a miraculous reappearance in the baseball forum when they took the lead. who would have thunk it. :lol:

Shhh.. He was too busy dreaming of New England chowder.

Dont be surprised if Peter king and vic carrucci have colums on how the coaching community feels about what mangini did.

King was on the local sports radio show and the questioned was asked how do they feel about what mangini did and most coaches arent to happy. carrucci was on later in the day and asked the same question by a different host and said the same thing. they both pretty much said that coaches know filming is going on, but each side is doing it.

He even had a story from a couple of years ago I believe he said the teams involved were pit and te. cowher asked ficsher for some game video on the colts. fischer sent him a tape , but it was the wrong one. the tape ended up being a tape of the def signal. cowher just sent it back to ficsher and didnt say anything. so dont be surprised iif stories are coming out om the code mangini broke

That right. Mangina just ruined his career.

When hes fired from the Jets in a couple of years, nobody will want him.

Watch NE go undefeated and win the whole thing now thanks to Fredo Mangina.

Archived