I Hope and Pray I'm Wrong.

lancemehl

First off, as a Chad supporter, I hope Clemens plays a fantasic game. Nothing short of 5td's 0 INT's and a Montana-like 2-minute drill will start a QB controversy( not a message board controversy, or a NY post controversy, I mean a REAL CS controyersy) and if he does play like that, GREAT!

And for anything close to that to happen,Here's what I'm Dying to be wrong about:

1. I hope I'm wrong about LG, because right now I see Matador suits on #72 and #61. (I mean, you don't even have to have ever seen a jets game in your life, The starter is a 7th rounder, the backup is a 85th rounder from Nichols State.)

But I hope they can all of a sudden summon up the power of the Mighty underdog and actually Block NFL DL.

2. See #1 except insert LT where it says LG and replace 7th round with #4 Pick overall.

It's pretty ironic the same guy who whiffed on a "sure thing" LT at #4 is who we are praying struck Gold in round 6 at Nichols State.lol

Ok before you start typing, the name of the post is I Hope I'm Wrong!

3. I hope Harris gets some PT. I'm bursting at the seams to see what this guys got.

4.I hope Willis doesn't go over 120.

5.I hope it was ALL the camera,they knew every scheme we were running that gave them an unfair edge an really our defense is like the 85 Bears!

I am going to focus VERY closly on the Ravens 4-3 vs. the Jets 3-4. I'm going to be watching Vilma, his positioning, his movements, his assignments vs. Ray Lewis'.

same with reed and rhodes.

(I wish I could do that) tivo must kick a$$.

I thought we'd beat the Pats and make the PO's this year. Normally I am very very optimistic.

We will lose this week though, call me pessimistic if you want. But I gaurantee that come Sunday I'll be right.

We will lose, barring a defnsive miracle on our part we will. Simple as that.

The Jets are going 15-1.

Now that the penalty has been decided and the Patriots did not have to forfeit the game to the Jets, I will finally concede the Jets are not going undefeated.

I'll let the chicken littles convince themselves how smart they are. I have more fun being optimistic.

The Jets are going 15-1.

Now that the penalty has been decided and the Patriots did not have to forfeit the game to the Jets, I will finally concede the Jets are not going undefeated.

I'll let the chicken littles convince themselves how smart they are. I have more fun being optimistic.

that's right DM 15 more games to go a LOT will happen between now and New Year's Day...I like now that we at least have a fair shot now against the likes of New England...as well as do the rest of their opponents

First off, as a Chad supporter, I hope Clemens plays a fantasic game. Nothing short of 5td's 0 INT's and a Montana-like 2-minute drill will start a QB controversy( not a message board controversy, or a NY post controversy, I mean a REAL CS controyersy) and if he does play like that, GREAT!

And for anything close to that to happen,Here's what I'm Dying to be wrong about:

1. I hope I'm wrong about LG, because right now I see Matador suits on #72 and #61. (I mean, you don't even have to have ever seen a jets game in your life, The starter is a 7th rounder, the backup is a 85th rounder from Nichols State.)

But I hope they can all of a sudden summon up the power of the Mighty underdog and actually Block NFL DL.

2. See #1 except insert LT where it says LG and replace 7th round with #4 Pick overall.

It's pretty ironic the same guy who whiffed on a "sure thing" LT at #4 is who we are praying struck Gold in round 6 at Nichols State.lol

Ok before you start typing, the name of the post is I Hope I'm Wrong!

3. I hope Harris gets some PT. I'm bursting at the seams to see what this guys got.

4.I hope Willis doesn't go over 120.

5.I hope it was ALL the camera,they knew every scheme we were running that gave them an unfair edge an really our defense is like the 85 Bears!

I am going to focus VERY closly on the Ravens 4-3 vs. the Jets 3-4. I'm going to be watching Vilma, his positioning, his movements, his assignments vs. Ray Lewis'.

same with reed and rhodes.

(I wish I could do that) tivo must kick a$$.

If Clemens wins that will be enough to raise the QB controversy.

Archived