Michael Jackson verdict - less than an hour.

Matt39

Jetsfanmack is the man. Welcome to JetNation man.

Thanks, bro, but you're thinking of a different guy. I'm only Jetfanmack. I don't have that many posts on JI, although I started posting there when I was 10 (7 years ago). I'm 2nd in posts on TGG. You're thinking of Jetsfanmack on JI, I think.

Either way, I still am the man. :lol:

If anyone is guilty of anything, it's the prosecuter who guilty of sheer stupidity for trying to bring a case like this against jacko's high powered legal team using a known GRIFTER! The Jury made it clear the kids mom WAS NOT CREDIBLE, and had a history of such litigation. They had no case with her from the get go. I knew it, Jackson's attorneys knew it, and the jury proved it.

This guy was a veteran prosecuter for crissakes, and made a mistake any rookie attorney would have side stepped easily. I'm guessing they'll go for their third strike of stupidity against Micheal Jackson very soon. Law Enforcement types hate to lose, but this is one they'll never win. They're just too ignorant to see it. From here on out he's "The Teflon King of Pop"post-18-1118888770.gif

Archived