Good Ol JETNATION family photos.....

Brenjetsfan

whats a matter, thor.. is he another chunky guy who spurned your advances?

Chunky guys always take advantage of my advances.

I used to work in a restaurant out in the Hamptons. Billy comes in with his girlfriend at the time, and all the servers run away, they don't want to wait on him. I didn't understand, so I take the table. After they enjoyed a nice dinner, he leaves me a one dollar tip on a $100 tab.

Everyone in the service industry out there call him Dollar Bill, apparently it's a privelege to wait on him.

F Billy Joel.

I used to work in a restaurant out in the Hamptons. Billy comes in with his girlfriend at the time, and all the servers run away, they don't want to wait on him. I didn't understand, so I take the table. After they enjoyed a nice dinner, he leaves me a one dollar tip on a $100 tab.

Everyone in the service industry out there call him Dollar Bill, apparently it's a privelege to wait on him.

F Billy Joel.

oh well.. that totally stinks. and he was in the wrong.

but maybe you should have served him in the assless chaps

( ok i will stop now :lol:)

hahahaha....you will enjoy this:

You met High Silver - well, she can be INSANE sometimes....we go to a Billy Joel concert - many years ago at the Boston Garden. Great seats. Ten rows up in the lux area. Very nice. Anyway, "BJ" has to do some stupid monologue about how the Yanees are so much better they are then the Sox - and how the Sox always choke....to a BOSTON crowd (I think this was 2003 - after the Sox really did choke). High Silver - a wee bit buzzed - takes offense to that. Stands up and starts heckling him. I was MORTIFIED. Slink into my seat.....dying, just dying...they actually get into it for about three minutes. All the foo-foo people around me were just glaring. Awful.....just awful....

.....but now I don't feel so bad :)

Actually, it's kind of funny....in that "you had to be there" kind of way.

hahahaha....you will enjoy this:

You met High Silver - well, she can be INSANE sometimes....we go to a Billy Joel concert - many years ago at the Boston Garden. Great seats. Ten rows up in the lux area. Very nice. Anyway, "BJ" has to do some stupid monologue about how the Yanees are so much better they are then the Sox - and how the Sox always choke....to a BOSTON crowd (I think this was 2003 - after the Sox really did choke). High Silver - a wee bit buzzed - takes offense to that. Stands up and starts heckling him. I was MORTIFIED. Slink into my seat.....dying, just dying...they actually get into it for about three minutes. All the foo-foo people around me were just glaring. Awful.....just awful....

.....but now I don't feel so bad :)

Actually, it's kind of funny....in that "you had to be there" kind of way.

LOL! i can totally see her doing that! she is a HOOT!

i have seen billy many a times in concert... dont know if i would see him again... unless it was a tiny venue.

F Billy Joel.

You should have just given his little Citroen 2CV a kick.

Archived