What's Funny About All This...

SoFlaJets

is WE FRIGGIN WON!!! I went to get a pizza after the game was over yesterday and we're listening to the Fins radio station The Ticket on the way there and back and all the fans and the host are complaining about Cam Cameron throwing the ball when Miami was down by 11 points instead of sticking with Ronnie Brown....Both team's fan base were miserable with that game yesterday for various reasons-I'm choosing to be happy about the win starting today b/c by December we won't even remember this game only that we won

is WE FRIGGIN WON!!! I went to get a pizza after the game was over yesterday and we're listening to the Fins radio station The Ticket on the way there and back and all the fans and the host are complaining about Cam Cameron throwing the ball when Miami was down by 11 points instead of sticking with Ronnie Brown....Both team's fan base were miserable with that game yesterday for various reasons-I'm choosing to be happy about the win starting today b/c by December we won't even remember this game only that we won

Nice post.

As a fan... I like to think about the positives from the game. And look foward to watching this team improve upon the negatives (Defense)

Chad is back and looking great

Thomas Jones had his first 100 yard game of the year behind an O-Line who was playing ALOT BETTER

Ferguson SHUT DOWN one of the best defensive ends in all of Football in J.Taylor

Leon Washington is just as good, if not better than J.Miller at KO returns.

Revis is turning into a great cornerback... AS A DAMN ROOKIE... Wow.

Rhodes is starting to make plays for our secondary once again... And not just on the INT... He was flying to the ball all game long.

Cotch is back, healthy, and playing like himself

Dyson seen some playing time.

Jets fans should be happy with the win.

However many of us realized yesterday just how bad our defence really is. Smoke and mirrors may improve it some, but it made absolutely zero strides from last year and I speak for myself when I say that I am throughly disappointed by how our defensive minded coach failed to make it a priority.

Smoke and mirrors will work only with the NFL midgets.

Jets fans should be happy with the win.

However many of us realized yesterday just how bad our defence really is. Smoke and mirrors may improve it some, but it made absolutely zero strides from last year and I speak for myself when I say that I am throughly disappointed by how our defensive minded coach failed to make it a priority.

Smoke and mirrors will work only with the NFL midgets.

Hey way to stay positive! violent086.gif

Archived