wbcn radio doesnt let jets fans call in and talk sports

Blackout

Did you call after the game? Brady played like crap today but the rest of the team showed up. It was not a "trap" game.

Gotta give RAC some props.

He knows Brady's weakness and the remaining players for that matter as well as anyone.

Very true.

Brady had Moss for 6 in the 4th qtr but over threw him by a good 5 yards.

Take Randy away and Ben and Donte have big games. That is how it is supposed to work. You cannot shutdown Indy. They have too many weapons. Take one away and exploit another.

Gil Santos and Gino Capeletti - who call the games - are awesome. Biased, excited and informed - just the way I like it. The pre-game and post-game clowns are just that - clowns - although I'm warming up to Scott Zolak. He's not bad.

I still think denying you radio time was awesome. It was a Patriots post game celebration. I don't want to hear no stinkin' Jets - er Giants? fan's commentary either.:P

Again, it is Boston and why should they care about a team that is 4 games out after 5 weeks?

WHat is the Patriots magic number?

man i was calling about the pats game, they just didnt want me on the air because i said i was a jets fan.

Well, that is profiling and that is wrong.

yes. if i had called in and was like "yo dawg i wanna say tom brady is gay and the jets are going 12-4" that would be different.

ESPN Radio has better football coverage anyways, too bad they had red sox on yesterday.

Gil Santos and Gino Capeletti - who call the games - are awesome. Biased, excited and informed - just the way I like it. The pre-game and post-game clowns are just that - clowns - although I'm warming up to Scott Zolak. He's not bad.

I still think denying you radio time was awesome. It was a Patriots post game celebration. I don't want to hear no stinkin' Jets - er Giants? fan's commentary either.:P

This is a Jets board and you're here. Apparently we Jets Fans are more democratic than the Patriots Fans. You would not be denied on any of our call in programs down here. You might wait a little longer while the calls of the faithful are taken, but you would get on the air. Then it would be up to the talk show host whether or not you get to say your whole piece. He/she has the right to hang up if they don't care for what your selling.

Archived