Hey, its great that Cincinnati's defense isn't too good

I hope we get ****ing shut out.

Pennington will have a decent game against that God awful defense, which will keep him the starter for the forseeable future. The heat is on Mangini now to make a change. Pennington goes out and lights up that high school defense and it will buy him some undeserved time.

Cincy's D does suck although if they play Chad they'll pick him off at least twice. Thats one thing there normally pretty good at.

Hopefully it will be Kellen playing!!

Look at you. Two weeks ago you were taking lessons from ecurb on how to fondel Chads balls after a two interception performance and now you want Kellen in there? Veray nice!

I'm sure our secondary will shut down TJ, Chad Johnson, and Carson Palmer.

It won't be our secondary, it will be our pass rush that is non exsistent for 90+% of the time.

I can't wait.

56-13 here we come!

Look at you. Two weeks ago you were taking lessons from ecurb on how to fondel Chads balls after a two interception performance and now you want Kellen in there? Veray nice!

Dude hows about you STFU!!!

I said all f'n week how this was the last chance I was giving Chad.

Look 124 there is a huge huge difference between:

1 Bad game (2 weeks ago were he threw only 7 incompletions, more like 2 bad passes. I though it may have been just a hiccup)

then

2 Bad games (Last week were I said Chad must produce a flawless performance vs Philly or he was done)

then

3 Bad games (Its time for a change)

Stop trying to piss me off with these BS comments, Im angry enough the way it is!!

the eagles have a good defense, other than that chads day wasnt as bad as it was last week or the week before. the bengals have a terrible defense so let chad get the start and see what he does, if he has a tough time against them, then a qb change could be considered

the eagles have a good defense, other than that chads day wasnt as bad as it was last week or the week before. the bengals have a terrible defense so let chad get the start and see what he does, if he has a tough time against them, then a qb change could be considered

He pulls this crap every week. Last week he said the same **** during gameday, and right after the game, but then he also decided Chad is better than Namath and was back on the Chad bandwagon by mid-week. I wouldn't take anything IJ says seriously. He flip flops more than Kerry.

He pulls this crap every week. Last week he said the same **** during gameday, and right after the game, but then he also decided Chad is better than Namath and was back on the Chad bandwagon by mid-week. I wouldn't take anything IJ says seriously. He flip flops more than Kerry.

A) I was drunk and emotionally numb after the game last Sunday when I put up a Clemens Sig!!!

B)I said Chad was better than Namath??? Do you like making stuff up?????

C)I decide I'd give Chad one last chance, he blew it.

D)Who the **** is Kerry?????

Seriously guys, lay off. I was willing to give Chad one more chance, I said that loads of times during the week. He **** the bed so like I said I would I want to see kellen get his chance!!!

A) I was drunk and emotionally numb after the game last Sunday when I put up a Clemens Sig!!!

B)I said Chad was better than Namath??? Do you like making stuff up?????

C)I decide I'd give Chad one last chance, he blew it.

D)Who the **** is Kerry?????

Seriously guys, lay off. I was willing to give Chad one more chance, I said that loads of times during the week. He **** the bed so like I said I would I want to see kellen get his chance!!!

Archived