THANK YOU CHRIS BAKER FOR SAYING WHAT ALL FANS ARE SAYING

K-Rhodes25

baker needs to shut up and play. i love the guy but u dont go public with your dirty laundry

Shut up???

My God its not like he verbally attacked the team or anything, he spoke the damn truth.

Also, Baker has been pretty good this season, he is a big enough player that we will really miss IMO.

I really do think a locker room implosion is due pretty soon.

I agree, the rookie dorm was low... And I dont buy that whole mistake thing.

If there's any player on the team that you CAN NOT make that kind of a mistake with, its the disgruntled one, or Kendall.

The CS and management shouldve double and triple checked all of their plans for PK before he arrived at TC.

But other then that, I feel the organization didnt feel he was worth the extra $1million...

They obviously didnt think he was worth the extra mill, or they would have given it to him. And if that's how they felt, it's a fair position.

But the players saw how they treated him during that mess, and it had to have had a divisive effect between the players and management.

And though i believe baker is genuinely injured, if the reason he did not make the Cinn trip was a punishment for speaking out about the playcalling, then the Jets management is seriously flawed.

Archived