where are the ranger fans????

NYjet10

where are all you who were tellin me wait till next month the rags will get better where r u guys???? oh wait i know why ur 2-4-1 LAST PLACE 14 IN CONFERENCE hangin in there from bein 15 to the thrashers HAHAHAHA

P.S. ISLES R LOOKIN FANTASTIC and when we beat carolina you'll all know the isles are serious this year!!!!!!!

where are all you who were tellin me wait till next month the rags will get better where r u guys???? oh wait i know why ur 2-4-1 LAST PLACE 14 IN CONFERENCE hangin in there from bein 15 to the thrashers HAHAHAHA

P.S. ISLES R LOOKIN FANTASTIC and when we beat carolina you'll all know the isles are serious this year!!!!!!!

There are 70 more games to play. I suggest you relax in your Islander chest thumping. The Bruins are in 2nd place for ****sakes.

Learn a lesson in life no not call out before the fat lady sings.

Are you related to Zippy?

unless our whole team is hurt we will make it big i believe were in the top 3 in pk and pp. the rags are so low in scoring its not even funny. u make 2 "big" signings and u guys declared urselves champs well thats why im doin this cause spending a lot of money may get u nowhere so this is for all the trash talking during free agency by blueskirt fans

Archived