A SAD YEAR IN THE NFL

nylarry

I have been a football fan since 1969 and every few years the NFL has an off year. This is onethem. Lots of teams with very bad records. The Pats gonna clinch the AFC east before Thanksgiving. This is sad. There is nothing the NFL can do about years like this , it just happens sometimes. As for the Jets. I predict a Jet win today on a slippery field, 28-27.

Many changes will be coming next season and I expect some trades in the 2008 Jet draft.

The defense has quit on Mangini or it needs a total overhaul. Sutton has to go and no one can figure out whats wrong with Brian. His play calling has been so horrible its unbelieve able. How many times are you going to throw that fade pattern to Coles at the goal line and it never works, LOL. I think Brian Schott is indirectly responsible for 1/2 of the team loses this season. Boys,, spend more time with your family and your girlfriends because this is a sad season in the NFL.

I agree that this season is sad. The NFL is really hoping the Colts win the SB so they don't have to deal with the black eye of another fraud championship by exposed cheaters.

POTW NOM

They should just let the NBA handle officiating for the Super Bowl if the Pats make it. In a sick way, it would kind of level the playing field.

:Nuts:

I have been a football fan since 1969 and every few years the NFL has an off year. This is onethem. Lots of teams with very bad records. The Pats gonna clinch the AFC east before Thanksgiving. This is sad. There is nothing the NFL can do about years like this , it just happens sometimes. As for the Jets. I predict a Jet win today on a slippery field, 28-27.

Many changes will be coming next season and I expect some trades in the 2008 Jet draft.

The defense has quit on Mangini or it needs a total overhaul. Sutton has to go and no one can figure out whats wrong with Brian. His play calling has been so horrible its unbelieve able. How many times are you going to throw that fade pattern to Coles at the goal line and it never works, LOL. I think Brian Schott is indirectly responsible for 1/2 of the team loses this season. Boys,, spend more time with your family and your girlfriends because this is a sad season in the NFL.

No question this season just about everything has gone wrong-from players and coaches and management. We can all commiserate here at jetnation is one salvation.

No question this season just about everything has gone wrong-from players and coaches and management. We can all commiserate here at jetnation is one salvation.

this just means more sex on sunday afternoon;)

watch the Jests or get laid

you make the call:p

Archived