JETS INACTIVES TODAY

jetsrule128

Speaking of mixology, the Jets are mixing things up with their inactives for this game. Here the players who are out: Tuiasosopo, D.Coleman, Barnes, Will Montgomery, Adrian Jones, Jason Pociask and C.J. Mosley.

That means that Jacob Bender and Mike DeVito are both activated for the first time today. It's hard to imagine they both stood out in practice since they probably go up against each other on a regular basis. The inactive list also means that Matt Chatham, who came off the PUP list a few hours ago, will be available to play. We'll keep an eye on how those guys are used. Also, Chris Baker is active after missing last week's game with a back injury.

Bills RB Anthony Thomas was a late addition to the Bills injury report with an eye injury, and he is inactive.

Speaking of mixology, the Jets are mixing things up with their inactives for this game. Here the players who are out: Tuiasosopo, D.Coleman, Barnes, Will Montgomery, Adrian Jones, Jason Pociask and C.J. Mosley.

That means that Jacob Bender and Mike DeVito are both activated for the first time today. It's hard to imagine they both stood out in practice since they probably go up against each other on a regular basis. The inactive list also means that Matt Chatham, who came off the PUP list a few hours ago, will be available to play. We'll keep an eye on how those guys are used. Also, Chris Baker is active after missing last week's game with a back injury.

Bills RB Anthony Thomas was a late addition to the Bills injury report with an eye injury, and he is inactive.

Is Dyson active??

I guess so, I wonder what kind of playing time he'll get?

This random change of inactives is starting to make me hate this coaching staff. Mangini claimed he would evaluate all players last week, the only thing he did was take out our starting LG and replace him with a rookie who he kept inactive every game so far. Does this make sense at all?

Also didn't everybody expect big thing from Barnes as an awesome blocking FB, it's nice that he's been inactive half the games this season. The front office and coaching staff are a complete joke right now.

This random change of inactives is starting to make me hate this coaching staff. Mangini claimed he would evaluate all players last week, the only thing he did was take out our starting LG and replace him with a rookie who he kept inactive every game so far. Does this make sense at all?

Also didn't everybody expect big thing from Barnes as an awesome blocking FB, it's nice that he's been inactive half the games this season. The front office and coaching staff are a complete joke right now.

we also cut the reason where losing chris davis :)

Agree, though I dont know if Bender will be starting. And definitely agree on Barnes.

That means that Jacob Bender and Mike DeVito are both activated for the first time today. "

Good luck to them!!!

Archived