Is Leberfield Chads Relative?

MTJ06

fill us in

(btw this was BP's first task when he became the new mod)

During the manging conference he said "well I guess Clemens isnt any better than Chad, he threw several Ints". And then he went on to ask Mangign what Clemens was thinking on each play.

When Clemens stepped to the podium he asked "Kellen the way things went for you at the end it was kinda rough sailing, did it prove that chad wasnt the problem, that there are alot of problems and it wasnt the quarterback cause you had issues also obviously."

During the manging conference he said "well I guess Clemens isnt any better than Chad, he threw several Ints". And then he went on to ask Mangign what Clemens was thinking on each play.

When Clemens stepped to the podium he asked "Kellen the way things went for you at the end it was kinda rough sailing, did it prove that chad wasnt the problem, that there are alot of problems and it wasnt the quarterback cause you had issues also obviously."

You're not serious.

what was Clemens answers??

He took the high road. "well I think regardless of what happened in the last 3-4 minutes of the game when I was in there, that there are multiple things we need to fix, these losses dont fall on one person or on one side of the ball. We are unfortunately losing right now and as an entire team we are going to work hard to fix it."

Laberfield then opened the Chad press conference with." Chad what was wronng with the passing game today, and whether it was you or Kellen not alot was working"

I just watched Chad's press confrence on SNY and it looks like he knows his career with NY is over. For all you Clemens honks, don't expect him to be much better. This team lacks a franchise quarterback right now.

Was Pennington taking shots at the Jets coaching staff during his press conference. He continuously said that you have to give the Bills credit for changing their game plan. I wonder if he was trying to say something.

Was Pennington taking shots at the Jets coaching staff during his press conference. He continuously said that you have to give the Bills credit for changing their game plan. I wonder if he was trying to say something.

I noticed that. He gave us a couple of minutes worth of how great the Bills were this time, compared to last.

I am so glad I stopped paying for that rag Jets Confidential. BTW Bolly played for the Vikes today and didn't look like the pro bowler Leberdouche made him out to be.

you listening to his questions in the press conference?

That was Leberfield? WHat a total tool !! I have rarely heard questions from a sports reporter with a such and onvious bias and axe to grind. Clearly he was distraught to distraction with the end of the Chad era. The question to Kellen was unreal. I am almost threw something at my TV in disgust.

I noticed that. He gave us a couple of minutes worth of how great the Bills were this time, compared to last.

If he did try to make a negative comment about the gameplan/playcalling adjustments he need only look at himself. He's the dooshbag making the call at the LOS.

Archived